SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jackson signed on to Kerry's Campaign
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peter wrote:
Jesse Jackson claims to be a "Rev." a man of God, a man of the "cloth".

Meanwhile, he fathered a baby out of wed and then insted of repenting HE TRIED TO HIDE IT and by all accounts doesn't live anywhere close to it.

He never seem to have a job, has been a tax cheater and stolen money and NEVER has held a job.

He favors killing babies, has sex outside of marriage and claims to be a man of God.

Plus, his eyeballs are always on the verge of popping out of his face.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 2000 Al Gore took 90% of the African-American vote. Currently the polls show Kerry with 78% of the African-American vote. That is a significant drop for a democrat. They seem to think that Jesse Jackson can bring back the strays. I think that 22% of the African-American vote indicates that a growing number of them either 1) can't stomach Kerry no way no how or 2) have actually found themselves better off under Bush. Either way it indicates that the Republicans are operating with a bigger tent.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies said: " I think that 22% of the African-American vote indicates that a growing number of them either 1) can't stomach Kerry no way no how or 2) have actually found themselves better off under Bush."

Or maybe 22% of the African-American voters looked at Colin Powell and Condi Rice and decided that actions speak louder than words. I believe the MOST important thing a President does is surround himself with the best and most knowledgeable people in their fields to advise him. I firmly believe that Condi and Colin are the BEST and as a nation we are blessed by these two people. Condi Rice is an inspiration to all girls, all women and especially African-American young girls. But Jessie Jackson will rob those young girls of this hope if he has a chance because African-American women and men like Condi and Colin don't make him richer! Every man and woman like Condi and Colin do MORE to bring the races of this country together than Jessie will do in one day of his life. And once that is achieved, there is no longer a need for the Jessie Jacksons of this world whose ultimate goal is to line their pocketbook, not to achieve unity.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roon is exactly correct, another reason that I respect Bush.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackson doesn't care about anyone or anything unless there is something in for Jackson. Undoubtedly, his "Push" organzation or whatever its called, will be the beneficiary of some Kerry money, Jesse don't pimp for free! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Kerry is worried about losing black voters to the Republicans, bringing in Jesse Jackson will only speed up the process. They're leaving precisely because they're so sick of being pandered to and then shut out of power. And because they have some strong conservative social values, which Jackson offends. And because they see the folly of being one big reliable block to be taken advantage of. And because they think about as much of Kerry as everybody else does. How is this hire going to improve his image as an opportunist?
I must be even dumber than CBS thinks. I just can't grasp the complexity of Kerry's strategery.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew... based on the title of this thread, I thought ya'll were talking about Michael Jackson. Wouldn't that be a hoot??? Laughing

http://www.thewebplace.com/
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: jesse Reply with quote

The jesse j. club dont work!
His flock, are telling him-to get flock't ,these three,kerry,gore,jackson will be fun to watch after the loss?
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Jackson signed on to Kerry's Campaign Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
Laura Ingram said Jessie Jackson signed on to Kerry's Campaign.

Jackson's involvement with any campaign is the Kiss of Death
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse Jackson is a P. O. S.

This guy is a waste of skin. I really hate Jesse Jackson.....the strong arm tactics he uses to get money from corporations makes him no better than the terrorists.

Hey Jesse....if your reading this....Eat Sh*t and Bark at the Moon.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooner or later this Idiot of a preacher has to be brought to Justice!
He must loose his tax-exempt status. He is nothing but Democrat tax exempt organization, where is the IRS when you need them?
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

next thing we will hear is Jackson negotiating with terrorists to release hostages.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The increased vote in the African American community for the GOP means that a substantial segment of this group is finally moving off of the DNC/government plantation and deciding to live and vote free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: