SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DNC Supported Voter Registration Drives May Steal Election

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: DNC Supported Voter Registration Drives May Steal Election Reply with quote

The topic of voter registration has been on the fore front for several weeks & many of these effors are supported by 527's aligned with Kerry. Not only has a large numbers of new voters been recruited many of them also use the absentee ballot means of voting. Some states have a very loose and liberal policy on using the absentee ballot system. I believe that it opens the door for widespread voter fraud and who is going to ever challenge the ballots after November 2nd. My concern is does the the Republican Party and the few pro 527's to the Republicans have any chance of countering this movement? Don't forget many of these new voters targeted very seldom ever voted often because they were just too lasy but now with the absentee ballot completed for them its a simple step sign the form and receive back whatever the 527 offers. This may be the achilles heel that tips the election in favor of Kerry unless the members of the grass roots communities stand up and have their vote counted and encourage their neighbors and family members to do the same. Or else our nation's security will be in grave danger with a Kerry occupying the White House.

JK
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep up the talk about the DNC voter registration stealing the election.

That means that regardless of any Bush lead each Republican vote matters even more ---

I am sure that those who are registered because someone has knocked on their door, brought the form, filed the form for them are less likely to vote on election day.

I still believe that most Americans are smarter than all the talking airheads we see on TV.

I believe that most Americans smarter and quiet.
ArmybratNavywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone on another one of the boards I was at was all happy for herself because she was worked a table at a college(in PA) and encouraged the students from non-swing states to register to vote in PA. If you consider PA home that's fine...but if you are just there for an education and still consider another state home then that is where you need to vote and IMO it is dishonest and should be illegal to register to vote in a state you don't consider home. MAybe I'm just too ethical but I could never imagine registering to vote in a state that I didn't consider myself a resident of, I wouldn't register to vote in 2 states, and I sure as heck wouldn't register to vote once I'm dead Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: