SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THAT DOG DON'T HUNT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: THAT DOG DON'T HUNT Reply with quote

NRA Ad Campaign Portrays Kerry As Poodle

Sen. John Kerry is portrayed as a sweater-wearing poodle with a pink bow in an upcoming advertising campaign by the National Rifle Association, mocking his attempts to portray himself as friendly to gun sports and saying, ``That dog don't hunt.''
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/30/153926.shtml

CAN ANY OF YOU MIX UP GOOD POODLE PICTURE WITH YOUR PHOTO STUFF, OUT OF MY LEAGUE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HANOI JOHN WINS NON SPORTING GROUP - WESTMINSTER KENNEL CLUB
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey lets not insult the canine community here..jeezzzzz, my dog has a Bush 04 collar..and remember Barnie, we would not want to offend him.. Wink

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
JCJR
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: THAT DOG DON'T HUNT Reply with quote

twicearound wrote:
NRA Ad Campaign Portrays Kerry As Poodle

Sen. John Kerry is portrayed as a sweater-wearing poodle with a pink bow in an upcoming advertising campaign by the National Rifle Association, mocking his attempts to portray himself as friendly to gun sports and saying, ``That dog don't hunt.''
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/30/153926.shtml

CAN ANY OF YOU MIX UP GOOD POODLE PICTURE WITH YOUR PHOTO STUFF, OUT OF MY LEAGUE

I read that poodles originated in France as hunting dawgs. Supposedly the full-size poodle is a pretty smart dawg.

But I'd be embarassed to take a poodle out hunting in my neck of the woods (GRIN).
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord, the visual I get thinking about the NRA ad is enough to make me roll on the floor! I can just see two "good ole boy" hunting buddies about to go hunting when someone with a sweatered poodle, with a pink bow, shows up to go with them - and one turning to the other and saying, "That dog don't hunt!"

Ya think the owner of the poodle in the ad will be about 6' 4", have orangish skin, a large chin, be dressed in his best Martha Vineyard hunting garb, and speak condescendingly . . . ?

I gotta see that one.

Last edited by Hondo on Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sig other maintains that the good ole boys at work would have voted for Gore if Gore had supported the NRA ---

Kerry lost the NRA vote. Right now his attempts to pander to the NRA leave them in laughter --- Kerry is so oblivious he doesn't get it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God help us all.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: THAT DOG DON'T HUNT Reply with quote

[quote="

CAN ANY OF YOU MIX UP GOOD POODLE PICTURE WITH YOUR PHOTO STUFF, OUT OF MY LEAGUE[/quote]

Here's what I found out there. It's a keeper. Bwahahahaha

http://richard.meek.home.comcast.net/KerryPoodle.JPG
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are good, I can't stop laughing, the power of imagination is wonderful. Kerry the poodle and Edwards the silky pony(laura ingram)

If only that pink poodle was orange we couldn't ask for anything more.

I've have tears laughing so hard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: