SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Debate being dissected and they are finding...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Debate being dissected and they are finding... Reply with quote

There is no doubt spinning will continue well into this weekend. However, I'm also seeing another phenomena emerging: Kerry's comments last night are being dissected more thoroughly now, and more observers are seeing the lies and double-talk. If I were Kerry, I would not get too confident.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the Alamo Wink
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And out come the knifes, and kerry gets dissected like a frog, a-ha your busted stupid! Wink
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Debate being dissected and they are finding... Reply with quote

I would appreciate a link to any dissected text about the debate and what the lies are and what the facts are.

Doc Jerry wrote:
There is no doubt spinning will continue well into this weekend. However, I'm also seeing another phenomena emerging: Kerry's comments last night are being dissected more thoroughly now, and more observers are seeing the lies and double-talk. If I were Kerry, I would not get too confident.

RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The debate will be a minor memory by Monday - but sKerry's words will live on to November to haunt him
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kerry's comments last night are being dissected more thoroughly now, and more observers are seeing the lies and double-talk.

Yes, but how many of the 62 million that watched the debate will hear about the lies? Most people are not news junkies like us.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would not like to play poker with Bush. Kerry put all his cards on the table. Bush just let Kerry have enough rope to hang himself last night. There are two more debates. They will be way different.

http://www.thewebplace.com/
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slednfool wrote:
Quote:
Kerry's comments last night are being dissected more thoroughly now, and more observers are seeing the lies and double-talk.

Yes, but how many of the 62 million that watched the debate will hear about the lies? Most people are not news junkies like us.

I know, that is what bothers me. It's amazing . The newest RNC ad is a good one. A lot of people who don't really know Kerry like him, and he made a good showing Thursday night. I hope they at least see the new ad.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Debate being dissected and they are finding... Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:

I agree, completely. Hard to beleive but whatever kerry said in the past has gone pretty much unnoticed by the majority. Last night he flopped his whole load out on the table.
He didn't realize that table was an anvil and his stuff is gonna get hammered to pieces. Pubbies are going to be emailing their dem, and undecided, friends like mad spammers with the various truth lists about last nights lies.

I figured out The Prez' demeanor last night. Maybe a little tired, but he was a lot pissed. I cannot imagine being in the same room having to listen to those BS lies without wanting to punch kerry out.

But to stand there and take his remarks that are tantamount to treason, and undoing of all our efforts at self defense, plus the gigolo is trying to get his job.

IMO, The prez did well not to punch his face in, kick his teeth out, and have the secret service haul kerry out as a co conspirator with the terrorists.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry was given enough rope to hang himself.
DaveS
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think more people are paying attention than you think. I work in a large office and everyone was talking about the dabate today. All agreed that Bush did not do well but no felt that Kerry advanced his cause.
mjanay
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget, in 2000 everyone thought Gore won the first debate the day after, then reality and the polls set in.

KErry gave Bush ammo and Bush gave Kerry smirks.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I aint seen no fat lady yet! kerry thinks he just got a B-plus on a test. Your past has a way of coming back on ya, like stink on s--t.
Im not ready to classify all americans as sheep-not yet!
This fool has made it clear: write N. Korea a check! then beg for permission from france to defend ourselves!
I pledge allegance to the global test----blah-blah-blah-! Cool
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check my blog when you get a chance. I'm through part 3 as of now on twisted truths. Smile I think in the long run he'll get eaten alive.
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush was a spectator and a bored one at that watching the Kerry vs Kerry show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: