SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry is an idiot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steveandnancy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Kerry is an idiot Reply with quote

Why does this moron keep bringing up Viet service? Everyone knows by now what he has done. Does he think peoople don't read the news or am I missing something? During the debate he brought up his "service" several times and he seemed proud of his "service". When he returned from his "service" he and Hanoi Jane denouncd America and what we were doing to these poor people that were killing OUR young American Soldiers. I will never know how American people can even think of voting for a traitor like john kerry after what he has done, but then again, I don't live in Hollywood.
I Love Amercia
Steve Brown
cantsteve@aol.com

p.s. I Know that Our great presiden Ronald Regan is hoping George "W" Bush wins this election because he loves America.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother often says of people who do things wrong: "If the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail." The only significant thing Kerry has ever done FOR his country was serving that short time in Viet Nam. It's his only tool he has that shows any evidence of patriatism. And, he really thinks he's so much smarrter than others that he can trot out those few months and the Hawks will forget about the tools of destruction that he's used much of his life.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimlarsen wrote:
My brother often says of people who do things wrong: "If the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail." The only significant thing Kerry has ever done FOR his country was serving that short time in Viet Nam. It's his only tool he has that shows any evidence of patriatism. And, he really thinks he's so much smarrter than others that he can trot out those few months and the Hawks will forget about the tools of destruction that he's used much of his life.

Kerry never served this country. He did nothing more then resume building. He is weak and a coward. My grandfathers would have never allowed him 2 days as a Lt. over their platoons. It was not until the Vietnam war that we had wholesale junior grade officers playing make believe warriors. In WWII they were around but as my grandfather Sorenson said they didn't last longer then he could open his mouth and tell them to get lost. At 5 years old watching a dodgers game with my grandfather he explained the call signs and elaborated the meaning. He said when I grew up noone would understand the call signs because America had become fascinated with the win but not the duty and method. He said no matter whether you win or lose you must always fight for the good battle. I look at our war with Iraq today and see a great battle and look at the Sudan with desire for more.

I view the Swifties as the remnants of an older generation of warriors from Americas past. The swifties are watching the call signs Americans no longer have the ability to see and are educating us to them. Whereas baseball maybe Americas past time, when in war we must heed the noble paladin and throw away the charlatans in our company.

God Bless the warriors!
tugboatphil
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is an idiot Reply with quote

steveandnancy wrote:
Does he think peoople don't read the news or am I missing something?

Steve,

Unfortunately, you are missing something. We have gone back to the 9/10 culture. There are people out there who will think of nothing but People Magazine, MTV, Entertainment Tonight and other such fluff, right up to election time. They are more concerned with Scott Peterson's trial than whether or not John Kerry committed treasonous acts. They would rather rely on Tom Brokaw to TELL them that Kerry "won" the debate, and that he "looks" more presidential.

American slept before 9/11/2001, and she sleeps again. All we can do is to try and waken her, before it's too late.

Don't Sweat the Mule Goin' Blind,
Just Keep Loadin' the Wagon.
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is an idiot Reply with quote

tugboatphil wrote:
steveandnancy wrote:

Steve,

<snip>

American slept before 9/11/2001, and she sleeps again. All we can do is to try and waken her, before it's too late.

That is a fact... we need to slap some sense into everyone before it's too late Evil or Very Mad
Desert Shield/Desert Storm
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is an idiot Reply with quote

tugboatphil wrote:
steveandnancy wrote:

Steve,

Unfortunately, you are missing something. We have gone back to the 9/10 culture. There are people out there who will think of nothing but People Magazine, MTV, Entertainment Tonight and other such fluff, right up to election time. They are more concerned with Scott Peterson's trial than whether or not John Kerry committed treasonous acts. They would rather rely on Tom Brokaw to TELL them that Kerry "won" the debate, and that he "looks" more presidential.

I agree. The assessment that Kerry "won" the debate was based purely on superficial points. He "looked" presidential. Bush grimaced too much. Etc. etc. He didn't actually say anything useful, but made several serious errors, one of the most egregious being the "global test" remark. His true colors showed then.

I wonder if the results of the debates would have been different of only heard on radio. I bet it would have.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Kerry is an idiot Reply with quote

It is far from over, and Kerry cannot be counted out. He will say and do anything to win. I have seen this in Mass. The debate has given Kerry a boost in the polls
If he keeps bringing up Vietnam it can only help keep SBVT in the news, although not the MSM.
The problem is the American People have a short memory. I wish the news outlets would show 9/11 pictures to wake up people to what we are up against.

RHV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: