SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry would supply Iran with nuclear fuel
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Kerry would supply Iran with nuclear fuel Reply with quote

Traitor Kerry would still supply Iran with nuclear fuel....Remark in debate was no slip-up, campaign website lists same policy.

Traitor insists as president he would provide Tehran with the nuclear fuel it wants for a pledge to use it for peaceful purposes only.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40740

God bless America, past, present and always.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a moonbat
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Nuclear fuel to Iran? Reply with quote

Quote from debate (Fox News Transcript)

Kerry: ": With respect to Iran, the British, French, and Germans were the ones who initiated an effort without the United States, regrettably, to begin to try to move to curb the nuclear possibilities in Iran. I believe we could have done better.
I think the United States should have offered the opportunity to provide the nuclear fuel, test them, see whether or not they were actually looking for it for peaceful purposes"

Earlier in the debate:

Kerry: "Iran is moving toward nuclear weapons and the world is more dangerous. "

So Kerry's answer to "Iran moving toward nuclear weapons" is to "provide the nuclear fuel"???

THIS IS A HUGE BLUNDER, if it could be exploited--Kerry wants to give Iran the gun to shoot us with! EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!!

I have already e-mailed Hannity@foxnews.com and the Bush campaign about this. Let's spread this around as much as possible--blast it all over the blogs and the media!

Even though this has nothing to do with Vietnam and Kerry's protest, this would be a GREAT subject for an ad! And we wouldn't have to fear "coordination" with the Bush campaign on this, because Kerry said that, and I'm sure the Bush campaign would gladly join in criticizing this!!!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposedly the reason Iran wants nuclear fuel "for peaceful purposes" is to generate electricity. How much electricity does a relatively non-industrialized country like Iran need when it's sitting on top of one of the biggest oil and gas reserves in the world?

Why doesn't that kind of information and question accompany these articles?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that makes five contradictions that Kerry made - just within the debate, itself.

The man is clearly unstable. Shocked
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does providing nuclear fuel to Iran pass the GLOBAL TEST??--

The man is positively certifiable--C
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does providing nuclear fuel to Iran pass the GLOBAL TEST??--

Be careful. It might. Particularly if France and Germany (and whoever else?) wants to sell something to Iran.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry compared his quest to end Nuclear Proliferation to Kennedy's Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.........

Quote:

This is the scale of what President Kennedy set out to do with the nuclear test ban treaty. It's our generation's equivalent. And I intend to get it done.

He referred a couple of times to getting weapons secured in Russia.

Quote:
But again, the test or the difference between us, the president has had four years to try to do something about it, and North Korea has got more weapons; Iran is moving toward weapons. And at his pace, it will take 13 years to secure those weapons in Russia.

He sets a time limit - what will he do if Russia resists, start a war with them?

Quote:
I'm going to do it in four years, and I'm going to immediately set out to have bilateral talks with North Korea.

Asked what the US's greatest threat is?

Quote:
KERRY: Weapons of mass destruction, nuclear proliferation.

And we're going to get the job of containing all of that nuclear material in Russia done in four years. And we're going to build the strongest international network to prevent nuclear proliferation.[/quote]

JKKerry is setting up his plan to finish what he believes Kennedy started.
His Kennedy obsession may just get us into WWIII.
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Nuclear fuel to Iran? Reply with quote

Quote from debate wrote:
Quote from debate (Fox News Transcript)

Kerry: "I think the United States should have offered the opportunity to provide the nuclear fuel, test them, see whether or not they were actually looking for it for peaceful purposes"

So exactly how many US citizens need to die from the bomb Iran makes before they are considered to have failed the "test"? And when they fail, who is going to go in there and get the stuff back, or destroy it? Kerry's going to invade Iran? Oh yeah I forgot, it will be all of our oh-so-helpful friends at the UN.
IamHG
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw an interview with the Iranian Foreign Minister who said when asked, that Iran has and would continue to flatly refuse nuke fuel from any outside source for the simple reason that Iran wanted to be self sufficient and would NEVER rely on foreigners for their energy needs.

Ofcourse we all know that they really are only using their nuke program as a front to make their Islamabomb. That being said, it is noteworthy to point out that Kerrys "Iran proposal" is DOA before he ever proposed it.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that matter? His statement was idiotic. Let's give them what they
need and hope they don't use it for evil. Ugh.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I have posted in the past Clinton gave North Korea weapons grade nuclear material and China 3-stage rocket capability. During Clintons first 4 years in office China advanced their delivery systems by over 40 years. Now we have to deal with those fools. This is the enemy we face today. We face terrorists from the democratic party and the middle east.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr, well said. The democratic party is the party of treason.

America have to fight the enemy within and terrorism all at the same time.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also tie in with the fact that Kerry wants to end nuclear proliferation and at the same time give Iran the nuclear fuel. Contradiction in itself.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bush would have said the same thing the MSM would go nuts . I have seen some in the media who have said the media wants a horse race. Maybe this explains why even Fox has jumped on the Kerry bandwagon. They didn't want Kerry knocked out of the race yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: