SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electoral Votes Are What Count We All Need to Work Together!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Electoral Votes Are What Count We All Need to Work Together! Reply with quote

I know alot of us are concerned about the perceived win by Kerry in the first debate and the fact that he is playing to his strength (domestic issues)in the second debate is further cause for concern. I know we all want to do more to ensure JFK does not succeed.

The power of the Swift Vets & Pow's is formidable and as in a chess game we need to marshall our strength and plan the best strategy of utilizing the potential of all our members.

Rather than an army of single uncoordinated persons on a computer terminal, I think we need the help of the management to coordinate the power of commited soliders at our terminals and in our communities armed with knowledge of the truth of John Kerry and the will to tell others of his unfitness to serve as CIC.

In marketing as in warfare we need to target our efforts effectively and I believe it is to the swing states whose electoral votes are critical and decisive. I work for an IBM Business Partner and we have webinars and conference calls where thousands of people get together at once to hear about new products and strategies to market them.

Why not use this technology to organize and marshal the Swifboat Vet troops?

The process of bringing many people together at once for imformation sharing and strategy could be decisive in getting OUR MESSAGE to the masses of voting Americans not to vote for John Kerry!!

Moveon.org as much as I hate them use emails to desiminate information. If we employ the power of the internet and use the most daming info on John Kerry to every email address in America, every newspaper, every TV and Radio Station, every school paper it has to have some effect!!

We need to work together in the critical days ahead. The future of our nation depends on it. 40,000 plus have given money to the Swiftboat Vets myself included. We have already been highly effective in showing Kerry to be the charlatan he is.

The management should enlist the thousands of people at their terminals to use our high technology to reach out to America and tell them what we know. We can determine the election if we all work in a coordinated fashion especially in the swing states that will truly determine the election.

Work smart and hard and get the truth out about JFK's unfitness as CIC. If management wants to look into the tech solutions I have described you know how to reach me. Please email John O'Neil and other leaders in our organization if you agree that they can coordination thousands of Swiftboat Vet Supporters in a effective fashion to make a difference in the swing states. God bless us all and the United States of America!!!!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. How can we be more effective? We need to have some skilled leaders in this effort. Just a worker bee in this effort Arrow CTW

Never Ever Kerry
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea!!! Chris Waters mentioned on Fox News Sunday today
that one reason all of the instant online polls showed such a large
win for Kerry was that the DNC sent out emails to its database to
bombard all of the online polling sites after the debate and vote
for Kerry. (This, of course, was reported on this forum before the
debate even started.) The power of the internet to get out our
message of truth has already been proven. Having someone who
knows how to coordinate this effort in the swing states would be
fantastic.

BTW, Chris also had the governors of Colorado and Michigan on his
show. The governor of Michigan is an insufferable woman who was
spouting the DNC talking points. What really concerned me was
what the governor of Colorado revealed about a referendum
that is going to be on the ballot on November second that may
result in a proportional allotment of the electoral votes in Colorado
rather than winner take all. I did not realize that a multimillionaire
from Brazil is funding this entire initiative and it is currently leading
in the polls. If the democratically elected legislature has a full and
honest debate about this matter and passes a law to that effect, I
would have to agree that they have the right to decide this for the
state. When an outsider comes in and funds an effort to take four
electoral votes from what would probably be a Republican victory
in the state (which has nine electoral votes), that is cynical and
wrong. Most people do not understand the concept of the electoral
college and it sounds fair to them to split the votes according to the
relative percentages of the popular vote for each candidate. The
governor gave an excellent explanation of how the electoral college
gives smaller states a bigger role in the election of the president
and how splitting the vote actually dilutes the state's importance in
the overall process. Even if it passes, it does not seem fair to have
it take effect this year, but, apparently, that was the intent from the
beginning - to eke out a few more electoral votes for Kerry in an
election that is expected to be close. I hope and pray that because
of the Swifties hard work and determination that those four votes
will not be nearly enough to help Kerry win!
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Management Reply with quote

We need leadership with technogical savy to respond. I am a salesrep and certified in several IBM platforms and technologies. I will be calling the mgmt of SVPFT on Monday to discuss way to break the marketing down militarily so we can enlist the throngs of Swiftboat Vets supporters in an effective high tech marketing campaign in the swing states. I am sure the reps will respond to directives. Think of sending entusiatic throngs of supporters to selected targeted swing states with unassailable arguments and evidence of JFK's unfitness for command to every media source!!!

The issue is the dedication of the enlisted and the cause. If 1st batallion is assualting the Pittsburg media and 2nd battalion is assaulting the Harrisburg media and 3rd battilion is assaulting the College Station Media so on and so on, then you will have a picture of what I mean by a high tech assault force. I will be talking with the management on Monday and either contribute or back off from prior strategic decisions.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People working together on this, here:
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11387

Check it out! Smile

Who'd'a thunk NJ would be a battleground state? And Traitor John is losing ground in territory that used to be pretty solid.

Thank you, Swift Boat Veterans! You've made a huge difference!
tarc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm, http://www.electoral-vote.com shows Bush slipping of late. Is this a cause for concern?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tarc wrote:
Hrm, http://www.electoral-vote.com shows Bush slipping of late. Is this a cause for concern?

The only poll that really counts is the one on November 2nd.

If we veterans get our vote out and make ourselves be heard, it will be a humiliating, punishing defeat not only of Traitor John, but of the leftstream pundits/pollers as well.

Two leftist birds with one stone! Gotta love it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: