SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Comment Hacks Off Polish President

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Comment Hacks Off Polish President Reply with quote

http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/

scroll about two articles down.

"Polish President Disses Presidential Wannabe"
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be picked up by the media when Kerry eats a polish sausage...with ketchup.
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure that polish has Heinz Ketchup on it............ Wink
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His comments about our "window dressing" make me sick. Still denigrating the military and the United States, after all these years and stooping to insulting good allies. He's had plenty of practice, though, hm? Evil or Very Mad

The Ukrainians are only a few years out of Communist repression. They have a building but still weak economy.

They have NOTHING, but they still sent troops and equipment to stand with us.

Their sacrifice, and the sacrifices of all the other countries who stand with us, are certainly nothing to sneer at.

He is utterly despicable.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN to that, Navy x3.

So well said!

Speaking of window dressing...and what an absolute black hole Kerry is; he is so bad that Dick Morris is ripping him up. (Of course, I think Dick Morris actually had some kind of "come to Jesus" experience when he looked into the gaping abyss that is the soul of Mr. and Mrs. Hilary Clinton, and he will probably vote for Bush, but I digress.) As usual.

Anyway, Dick Morris wrote about Kerry and the ridiculous things he said during the Jim Lehrer/John Kerry/HVN* infomercial, and he made the observation that one of the more stupid and dangerous things John Kerry said during the debates is that he would scrap our bunker buster nuclear testing program. Dick Morris' comment was, "We need that program. Where exactly does John Kerry think the WMDs are kept? In store windows?" <snicker>

*HVN= Home Voting Network, a wholly owned subsidiary of Viacom.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little off topic but since you digressed into Dick Morris, he wrote an oped after the convention that had Rush saying it was so pro Bush he sounded like he was kissing his feet or was it licking. I'll see if I can get the link. Drudge was talking last night about the comments from Poland. He said a couple he couldn't verify. One of those was in reference to saying kerry wasn't moral. He may not have said it but we know it to be the truth.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Poles have always been our strongest supporters. When I used to visit Poland in the 1980's and 1990's (my parents retired there), there were two photos hanging on many living room walls of Poles: One was of the Pope. The other: RONALD REAGAN. They love us. Also, if you noticed that stupid global poll on who other countries prefer, the Poles were one of three countries who support Bush not Kerry.

Sto Lat

Cool medics, we're there when you need us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: