SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want to get more ticked off at Kerry? Read this...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Want to get more ticked off at Kerry? Read this... Reply with quote

Everything this man says makes me want to puke. Now he's going to black churches telling everyone how the GOP is trying to "suppress" the black vote like "they did in 2000". For some reason, he doesn't mention all the voter fraud that is occuring among liberal groups. He also forgot to mention that it was the Democrats who were doing their best to get the military votes thrown out in 2000. As far as I'm concerned, those serving in the military should get TWO votes!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134349,00.html
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately most liberals, for all they claim to be tolerant, are racist by nature. I will not say Democrats, because not all Democrats are liberal, although the party lately has taken on that mindset.

It's odd that whenever a Republican goes to a church, the Democrat screech about separation of church and state, and they make fun of President Bush because he is a born again Christian. (Well, they made fun of Jimmy Carter for that, as well).

But the reason I say they are racist is because they are overly fond of using the race card. I am Hispanic, and for years, my family voted Democratic, as do most Hispanics, but now that trend is breaking down, slowly but surely. I think people are beginning to realise that the current Democratic party is no friend of theirs. At least I hope so.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dems ALWAYS play the race card when they feel they MIGHT be in some trouble from the opposition.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSeeger wrote:
Unfortunately most liberals, for all they claim to be tolerant, are racist by nature. I will not say Democrats, because not all Democrats are liberal, although the party lately has taken on that mindset.

But the reason I say they are racist is because they are overly fond of using the race card. I am Hispanic, and for years, my family voted Democratic, as do most Hispanics, but now that trend is breaking down, slowly but surely. I think people are beginning to realise that the current Democratic party is no friend of theirs. At least I hope so.

First I suggest that you encourage everyone in your family and everyone you know as to why they should not support Kerry.

Second, you have to understand that there is a section of the population that is living on what I call the government plantation. Rather than take responsibility for their own lives they are waiting for the government to hand them something. Rather than support government programs and political parties that place an emphasis on rewarding individual initiative they prefer to wait for handouts and scream when it isn't enough. These segments of society are "slaves" to the government and "slaves" to a political party. Sadly, most don't realize they are "slaves." I support the Republican party of Lincoln which freed all people regardless of race or gender.

Last edited by jataylor11 on Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DNC must realize they are in trouble to throw the race card this soon...they normally wait until closer to election day.

Hopefully this is a good sign.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They think they can use their minority constituents as attack dogs whenever they point to an opponent, call him racist, and say "sic 'em!"
That's racist enough in itself.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is impossible for me to get more ticked off at Hanoi John. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: