SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Meehan walks off Hannity & Colmes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nccjones
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If most people in Mass. are conservative people, but they keep electing Kennedy and Kerry and pals---maybe they ought to have an investigation to make sure there aren't more votes than registered voters.

I was a Navy recruiter from 1999 - 2002 in Boston, and there are very few conservatives in Mass. It's definately very liberal, especially on Harvard when you are asked to leave the campus because you are in uniform. I also can't count the times I heard "all set" when speaking to kids who still lived with their parents on what they planned for the future.

No, it's still very liberal up there. They still can't forget Viet Nam. The most interesting people I ever spoke to were the older generation, or "The Greatest Generation", because they always stopped me in the grocery store when I was in uniform and said "Thank you". I will always remember that.
Ed McDowell
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Massachusetts Reply with quote

I just moved from Masachusetts to Florida 4 months ago. The liberal voting in Masasachusetts can be found around all the Universities and all the liberals professors. The only reason Kerry amd Kennedy get in each time is they buy their elections by outspending any opponents (which are very few). I tell the liberals here in Florida, I am here to void their votes come November 2nd. The Hannity Show (that should be the correct name) was excellent last night and to have Ann Colter on was even better. Combes or whatever his name is should go teach at one of those colleges and his subject should be communisum, he likes to spew his garbage enough, he is good at at. For me this is my first posting on this message board and I find everyone's messages very well though out. I was on the Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry site but that site has been turned over to liberals who bash Bush and our government and the users love the liberals being there. I think the Swift Boat Vets Forum is far superior not only in topics but in the users also. Thanks for being here everyone!
Gray Temples
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the good fortune of being able to watch it....Sean had his A game going......Meehan was totally disarmed; in previous interviews I have watched, he has been quite solid and articulate (usually veryy unemotionable)....it will be interesting to hear Sean's take on all of this on his (Seans's) radio show today....

The important item to come of this is......this is the type of attack W needs to incorporate into his next 2 debates....of course, it would have been great for him to have used it last Thursday

By recall, the vulnerabilities with Meehan last evening were:

1)Kerry's terrible attendance record at Intelligence committee meetings
2)Being on the wrong side of the Nuclear Freeze issues back in the Reagan era Cold War saga
3) Kerry's voting record to emasculate the CIA in the 1980's and 1990's
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone posted the video in another thread in this forum..

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11828&sid=e432c8c7846069f8907f8b800c7be725
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
BienHoa69-70
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the link to the Nuclear Freeze Bill that Kerry introduced in the Senate in 1985:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d099:29:./temp/~bdJxQU:@@@D&summ2=m&
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: