SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Draft leaflet: "John Kerry Lied, Good Men Died"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Draft leaflet: "John Kerry Lied, Good Men Died" Reply with quote

http://www.stentorian.com/politics/kerrylied.html
John Kerry Lied; Good Men Died

[Picture of a skeleton writing names on a computer-generated Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall with a pen labeled "John Kerry's Lies." Per previous discussion in this forum, it would probably be in poor taste to use the actual Memorial Wall for an ad like this but a computer-generated clipart-type image would convey the same message and, of course, no actual names are visible.]

Text:

U.S. prisoners of war endured torture to avoid giving the enemy phony war confessions that could be used as propaganda against the United States. In retrospect, perhaps our service personnel should have been counseled to avoid such abuse by telling the enemy whatever he wanted to hear, as the people back home would have known that the statements were made under duress.

John Kerry was, however, under no duress whatsoever when he gave the enemy for free what POWs were suffering torture to avoid providing. John Kerry gave the enemy fresh hope that he could win on the American home front what he could not win on the battlefield, thus prolonging the war and writing thousands of additional names on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall.

From History News Network, Tim Russert's interview with John Kerry in 1971 (http://hnn.us/articles/3552.html)
SEN. KERRY: "There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down." Mr. Kerry also testified to "...crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.... They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam."

And Kerry has not even changed his ways. Today he condemns President Bush for fighting "the wrong war" (although Kerry was baying as loudly as anyone else for Saddam Hussein's blood until January 2003), thus sending the Iraqi insurgents the same message he sent the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong more than thirty years ago: "Keep fighting and you can win on the American home front." Kerry is also supported by filmmaker Michael Moore, whose Web site calls the Iraqi insurgents who are killing American troops "Minutemen."

---------------------------------------
I was going to add a suggestion that Michael Moore and Jane Fonda pose with some insurgents and their Improvised Explosive Device, as the insurgents don't have an antiaircraft gun emplacement in which these two individuals can be photographed, but I ran out of room; the leaflet has to fit on an 8 by 11 sheet.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just visited your website. Thats going to be very helpful in printing out some info to debate my brother who just yesterday told me he was voting for Kerry and "you probably would to if you were a little more educated about it"

Needless to say he and I are going to have a few words.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: