SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will you allow them to bully you?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woodrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Will you allow them to bully you? Reply with quote

Twentyeight days to the election and they are getting desperate. Kerry, Sorros and their ilk are starting to unleash a constant barrage for the next 28 days.

1 O'NEILL accosted at luncheon by "new" group.
2 Yost writes article attacking swifties.
3 FAIR attacks swifties.
4 Washington state HQ of GOP broken into and computers stolen.
5 Shot fired at GOP HQ in Huntington while people were watching
the first debates.
6 Shots fired at into Knoxville B/C HQ.
7 Protestors ransack B/C HQ in Orlando.
8 Homes vandalized because of B/C yard signs. One had an 8x8
swaiztika (sp.) left burning in yard.

Expect the unexpected with these idiots as they are desperate and will
do anything to steal the election. Let's fight'em till h@** freezes over and
then fight'em on the ice!!
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They claim to accept everyone but have no trouble attacking any that don't walk lockstep with 'em. According to those people you do not have a right to voice your opinion. Are those the same idiots that scream about the Patriot Act cutting their rights.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we were going to cave or be intimidated we would have never begun this fight. I think we all knew what we were up against. Tricks such as you have listed only strengthen my resolve to continue to push the truth out to the public, especially those to young to remember Vietnam, right up until election day.
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

army72 wrote:
They claim to accept everyone but have no trouble attacking any that don't walk lockstep with 'em. According to those people you do not have a right to voice your opinion. Are those the same idiots that scream about the Patriot Act cutting their rights.

That's exactly right... "You have the first amendment... you have the right to express yours opinion.." as long as it doesn't cross my path.

Actually sounds VERY Japanese..
Desert Shield/Desert Storm
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Clintons at work...thru Kerry.....
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I often say to my family and close friends, who are these people, really?

What is their end goal? How scared should we really be of these people that would shoot at and destroy property just because they want someone elected?

These are all examples of why we should all be concerned about 2nd Amendment rights and their errosion.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to give the intellectually challenged any ideas -- but I suspect that there will be a plot to show up to heavily Republican precincts and disrupt voting.

It is important that those voting against Kerry make all efforts --- regardless of convenience to vote.

Remember --- any pain or discomfort on Nov. 2 will be minor compared to 4 years with Kerry at POTUS/CIC (shudder Razz Razz Razz )

Last edited by jataylor11 on Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wind Walker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This home supports George W. Bush in his effort to continue the leadership, the Bush/Cheney administration has demonstrated to date, and therefor will display any & all campaign signs, in any such manner deemed appropriate by the laws of this county.

That is a note posted on a small board, standing within the borders of my private property, BESIDE the BUSH/CHENEY Re-Election Poster!

There is also another small notice posted on around seevral area's of the property that reads as follows:

"This home & property is protected by means of FIREARMS, at least 4 days out of every week. It is completly at your descression to find out which 4 days that are being referred to within this notice. However, we suggest that you maintain a lack of interest for anything on this property, and make a resonable effort to remain healthy & unharmed".

Shocked Rolling Eyes Confused Wink

Have a great day,
Wind Walker Cool
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same,same as in 1968 . Its not the Republicans out on the streets getting arrested,raiseing hell,burning flags, or screaming and threatening to get press time. What is it with these liberals to think they have a God Given right to do and say whatever they want? I'll let you in on a secret, I despise the hard-core left and I have since I was a kid and watched our Vietnam vets getting spit on after returning home from risking their lives to defend us in a terrible war.

Serving in the military and then becoming a Policeman certainly didnt soften me up to these long haired,flag burning, pieces of %$#* . And while Ive never missed a vote in my life I have never once casted a vote for a democrat. I just feel that party has nothing to offer a working man other then a bigger weight to shoulder tax-wise and less security for my family.............................Rich
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck NO, if they try that stuff with me, it'll be the E room for somebody. Hey, we fought for a free country, the night of the brown shirts kristalnacht will not happen within this old boy's town.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OVER MY DEAD BODY WITH MY COLT 45 IN MY HAND.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to be showing up at the pole with my Dubya shirt on along with my sKerry Flip Flops on. Just hope someone says something to me cause I will unrespectfully tell them to kiss my A$$
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: My sword is ready.. Reply with quote

sdonions wrote:
I am going to be showing up at the pole with my Dubya shirt on along with my sKerry Flip Flops on. Just hope someone says something to me cause I will unrespectfully tell them to kiss my A$$

And I wil never let any maggoty liberal traitor rush me down ANY time of the day or night.

It's always been tough to fight traitor and rogues, but as long as you can face them head on, they wil always scream and run for the lawyers.

Need some wood?!?!
mdcrandall
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Soros Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone else noticed but the Vice President misquoted the website for www.factcheck.org and he cited factcheck.com and somehow surprise, surprise, surprise, in the night the factcheck.com site got directed to GeorgeSoros.com where Soros has a note saying
Quote:

FactCheck.com Correction
We do not own the FactCheck.com domain name and are not responsible for it redirecting to GeorgeSoros.com. We are as surprised as anyone by this turn of events. We believe that Vice President Cheney intended to direct viewers of the Vice-Presidential Debate to FactCheck.org.

Yeah, right. Like its just a fortunate coincidence.

Check out the header on the page

(Image deleted by Admin)
note: We feel no pressing need to billboard Soros propaganda here

Kinda funny though how the site is owned by someone off the Grand Cayman Islands. That usually means someone with a load of money off shore. Like Soros for instance???? Hmmmm.

These slimey guys don't miss a trick.
mdcrandall
Proud to be
#3 Son of Snake
www.xav8er.com
#3 Son of Snake
(www.xav8er.com)
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdonions wrote:

I think I will have to take Nov. 2nd off and stand outside of my polling place with my Kerry Lied While Good Men Died Shirt ---

I think I make a sign:
Still Undecided?
Who do you trust to protect this school from Terrorists?
Proven leadership (picture of Bush at ground zero) or questionable past (picture of Kerry in 71)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: