SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Farenhype 911
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Farenhype 911 Reply with quote

Farenhype 911 was released today and my preordered copy (and book) arrived in today's mail. I immediately sat down and watched it.

Highly recommended. Very well done. It's about 75 minutes long and includes rebuttal of all sorts of stuff in MM's movie, including interviews with people who were misquoted or misrepresented in the movie.

Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, Ron Silver, Zell Miller, and quite a few others appear.

Haven't had a chance to look at the book yet.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a tread going about this at Home Theater forum. http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213241 The tread just started to take off, come on in and give your 2 cents. Very Happy If your into Home Theater, check out this forum: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/index.php

Stolen Honor
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from Walmart. They had the "other" dvd, but not Farenhype 9/11. I will no longer shop at Walmart. Evil or Very Mad

Stolen Honor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of a VET wrote:
Just got back from Walmart. They had the "other" dvd, but not Farenhype 9/11. I will no longer shop at Walmart. Evil or Very Mad

Target does not have it either....forget Walmart and Target! Mad
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overstock.com is the exclusive distributor of Hype at least for right now.

Go there and order it because the Walmart probably didn't want to carry it.

I ordered mine yesterday $26 and change for book and DVD or $14 for juSt DVD.
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told that Best Buy had it.

Stolen Honor
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, this dvd was not due to
be released until Oct. 5th, so you can
forgive wallyworld and target.
My local walmart has the book UFC! Razz

This is how I am using MY copy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6327087404&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I wanted to use it as a promo tool to
draw attention to its exsistence. Razz

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine too. Loved it. Played some scenes for some Kool Aide drinkers but they aren't buying it. I've reached frustration levels like never before. You would think people living in NYC on 9/11 would wake the f*** up. I showed them the scene with the soldier who lost his arms. Their response was why didn't he sue Moore if he didn't give permission to be in the movie. As if months maybe years in the legal system and a cash settlement would substitute for being able to speak your true mind and refute the lie. There is a cynicism running deep in our culture and people like Michael Moore are spreading it like a germ.
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually, this dvd was not due to
be released until Oct. 5th, so you can
forgive wallyworld and target.
My local walmart has the book UFC!

Thanks for that info. I thought it was out because on another forum, Home Theather forum, someone said it was at Best Buy. If Walmart does carry it, I will forgive. If not, I will not buy any more movies from them. Just fyi, I buy alot of movies. My family and I enjoy our home theather, rather than going to the movies.

Stolen Honor
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 2 weeks ago I heard Dick Morris talking about this on Hannity's radio show. He said you would be able to rent it at Blockbuster and Hollywood Video.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jim_nyc wrote:
I got mine too. Loved it. Played some scenes for some Kool Aide drinkers but they aren't buying it. I've reached frustration levels like never before. You would think people living in NYC on 9/11 would wake the f*** up. I showed them the scene with the soldier who lost his arms. Their response was why didn't he sue Moore if he didn't give permission to be in the movie. As if months maybe years in the legal system and a cash settlement would substitute for being able to speak your true mind and refute the lie. There is a cynicism running deep in our culture and people like Michael Moore are spreading it like a germ.

jim_nyc

I remember the day you showed up her a day or 2 after me and I have to say I follow your sentiment. I wish people would wkae up! I over hear stuff from hushed conversations around the office about Bush and unjust war. People have gotten to the point where no one talks openly about the election or the war here.

I remember the day 9-11 happened and we all watched on TV in one of teh main conference rooms appalled and shocked. Now we are all deeply divided and mistrustful of one another. Some believe the crap of Moore and others stand tall to labled war mongers as well as anything else.

It invades your everyday thoughts like everytime I see a Kerry sign I think there lives a traitor to our country. It's starting to take it's toll on us as we see violence against some who are making choices.

Sad............
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SangRun Hunter wrote:

jim_nyc

I remember the day you showed up her a day or 2 after me and I have to say I follow your sentiment. I wish people would wkae up! ...........

Thanks. I'll never give up ..just expressing my dismay. I'm sorry you can relate actually. What seems crystal clear to us is mud to others. There is a dangerous culture of distrust brewing. With half of us trusting one side and the other half just distrusting our side. God forbid Kerry pull this out. He will lose the cooperation of his own voters in a matter of months. That is when the fatal appeasements will begin.

Keep up the good fight. We have to stop this guy from becoming POTUS.
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I GOT MINE! Very Happy I found it at Walmart in Middlesboro, KY. I live about 22 miles from there. The Walmart here is small and did not have it. $9.42. They also had UFC, Ann Coulter's new book, and many other "good" books. Very Happy Ann Coulter for President '08. Laughing

Stolen Honor
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news Son! Maybe I'll drive down to Middlesboro tomorrow! Razz

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey just noticed your from KY! They had a few, and mabe some in back. You may try a Walmart near ya if its a long drive. Corbin, London, so on. Hope you find it. It's great. I lived in Bell Co. almost all my life.

Stolen Honor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: