SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ready to Scream
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Ready to Scream Reply with quote

If I hear one more John Kerry or John Edwards commercial stating they will tell the American people the truth I will to scream....okay I have already screamed at the TV and radio.

Tell the truth

How about telling the truth Senator Kerry about:

Christmas in Cambodia
Your lucky hat
PH #1
PH #3
The Bronze Fraud incident
The Silver Fraud incident
Your meetings in Paris with the enemy
Abandoning POW/MIA in order to secure multi-million dollar contracts for your friend/family
The war crimes you committed
The war crimes you saw committed
The Winter Soldier fraud
Your 20 year Senate record voting for high taxes and against a strong military

How about telling the truth Senator Edwards:

The fake science you used to win big jury rewards
The doctors and hospitals you put out of business because of the lawsuits that made you a multi-millionaire
Your insubstantial one term Senate record

The words truth and mistake out of these mouths is the same as a hooker claiming she is innocent and pure, or a stripper saying she is modest.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I know its frustrating.......I have been hollering at the TV and radio quite alot over the last two months.

I really lost last night when Kennedy was questioning Charles Duelfer about the final report of WMD program in Iraq. The line of questioning had nothing to do with getting at the TRUTH only about getting fuel to remove Bush from office.

My wife told me I needed therapy. Laughing

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget the screaming. All that does is raise your BP. Just talk to as many people as you can and make sure they know the truth, and make sure they know all about J.F. kerry's record. Give them facts with sources (esp. his comments after he came back from Vietnam. Believe it or not, many, many people still do not know about those statements--i.e. "Yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed..." {Meet the Press, 1971}).

The general public, most of whom are not vets, don't understand the Kerry's Vietnam antics. However, most civilians understand his post Vietnam antics, because it's more understandable (i.e., his statements on "Meet the Press" and in front of congress that same year are in his own words. He cannot deny those statements). But don't waste your time with the Kool Aid crowd. They're lost souls and always will be, including those in the media (just look at O'Reilly's schizoid behavior in the last several months. Even he's gone over to the "Dark Side.").

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking about it this morning, I realized that the Kerry campaign has worked hard to completely submerge his records of anything below the water line.

-He won't release his FULL military record.

-He won't discuss his role in the VVAW, nor his perjurious testimony before the Senate in 1971.

-He won't release his attendance records of his closed door Senate Intelligence Committee meetings (we do know that he missed nearly 80% of the open door meetings).

-He won't talk about (and the MSM won't ask) about his 20 years in the Senate.

-He has never spoken about his time as a "tough" prosecutor in Massachusetts.

-He never talks about his record as Mike Dukakis' Lieutenant Governor (small wonder).

-His wife won't release her full income tax forms from this and previous years.

-Edwards' record of shame and hooky in the Senate is understandably MIA, as is his true record as an ambulance chaser, raising the price of health care for all, and engangering women and new borns with unnecessary Caesarian section births.

The President has released ALL of this material, as has the Vice President.

Now for two guys so seemingly obsessed with "telling America the truth," why are they going to such pains to hide their records. The records that can tell us their true story, not what the spinmeisters write for them.

What are they trying to hide the truth about their character and their positions?
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even with Traitor John's popularity rising in the polls, the MSM is increasing their one-sided attacks on the President...
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay angry but don't lose focus. There is good news--Florida has been put out of Kerry's reach in part because of the commercials there, and Bush has started to pull ahead of Kerry again. Nonetheless, act as if Kerry is ahead every day until the polls close. And STAY angry...Kerry in 1971, 1986. and today has screwed our troops and national interest.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sixdogteam wrote:
Even with Traitor John's popularity rising in the polls, the MSM is increasing their one-sided attacks on the President...

That's how kerry is gaining - lack of anyone trying to pin him down on anything....

the president's people can only ask certain things - they should hammer his senate years more.... with some vigor - not that jennifer quietly whispering 'what about all the years in the senate??? ' SPEAK up female -- kerry's people get in your face ! no whispers there!
but other people have to attack his vietnam time - W can't do that
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Ready to Scream Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
If I hear one more John Kerry or John Edwards commercial stating they will tell the American people the truth I will to scream....okay I have already screamed at the TV and radio.

I could scream because Bush has not used Kerry's anti war record agaist him and now it may be too late. To me the Republican Party has no guts.
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Live Baghdad Major Just said that Terrorists Love John Kerry Reply with quote

LIVE FROM BAGHDAD EIGHT MINUTES AGO THE BEST COMMERCIAL IN HISTORY FOR GEORGE BUSH. MAJOR SAY WITH GEORGE BUSH ONLY DO WE HAVE A CHANCE WITH JOHN KERRY THE TERRORISTS LOVE HIM AND WANT HIM TO WIN. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT BUSH WIN. THE TERRORISTS THEMSELVES ARE SAYING THEY WILL TRY TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET BUSH OUT .STANDING IN FRONT OF HOTEL IN BAGHDAD WHERE IT HAS BEEN BOMBED. VERY IMPORTANT PIECE BECAUSE HE SAID THIS IS NOT A PAID POLITICAL ANNOUNCEMENT.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the many ugly things accomplished by the Clinton Admin
was to make it illegal to have polling places at the bases overseas,
Daschle was also part of this scheme. It was a direct effort to negate the
huge vote of the military, forcing them to use absentee voting. I don't know if this has been changed yet, hope it has, our men and women
serving overseas deserve more than ever to have their votes counted.
depotoo
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DID!!! Watching his press conference, all the LIES[color=red][!!!!/color]

(my dog jumped in my lap - he thought - i was hurt. IF he only really knew!!!!!! Shocked
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that non-military insulting salute of Kerry's once again. Not the salute he gave at the convention, but something he is doing at rallys.

Squirm and scream. I know hate is wrong. God forgive me I think I have discovered what hate is.

Sam
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have a weird belief that saying it enough times will make it so in our minds. Any time someone says to me "I'm gonna be honest with you", I always think, "so this is a new thing you have to announce, so I won't confuse it with everything you said before..."

We'll be honest. We'll fight for this country. We need to be smarter. Fight fought fight, strong strong stronger, truth truth truth,
Consistent consistent. Smart smart smart. Fight strong truth smart.
Our opponents? Lie liar lying lies lie liar lie lie lie.

Politics for Dummies. Get yours at JohnKerry.com
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm starting to see signs of battle fatigue, not just in myself, but in others in the forum. I've decided not to watch the last two debates, but I will listen on the radio. Seeing that face just drives me nuts; I can deal with the audio okay. I'm not watching the news programs either, for the same reason. I'm getting my news off the internet - it's better for the blood pressure. Today, here in northeast Ohio, we're having a beautiful Fall day. The sun is shining, temp around 70 or 75, trees are changing colors. Got out of the house with the wife and drove up to a flea/farmers market. Bought the first apple cider of the year - tastes great! Got some green, yellow and red peppers, etc., etc. Took a roundabout route home, enjoyed the scenery. Feel much better than I did yesterday. Lots of Bush/Cheney signs around the neighborhood, not too many Kerry signs. We had 4 Bush signs trashed Sunday night; they're all back up except one - The local Bush/Cheney office is out of them until tomorrow. Maybe that means that lots of people locally will be voting against Kerry. After the break, my perspective is a lot better. What's the old saying > Don't let the bastards grind you down. If feeling down, take a break of a few hours and decompress. You'll feel a lot better. As one of my least favorite personalities is known to say > It's a good thing!Laughing
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry wouldn't recognise the truth. He is a long term pathological liar who thinks because he says it, it is the truth.
He has told so many lies that he can't tell the truth, it would contradict everything he is, everything he stands for and everything he has ever done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: