SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

German Spy Chief Says Bin Laden Is Alive
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: German Spy Chief Says Bin Laden Is Alive Reply with quote

German Spy Chief Says Bin Laden Is Alive

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041007/D85IKNB81.html

Stolen Honor
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should anyone believe what germany says? Next thing ya know France will be telling us Bin laden was visiting the Eiffel Tower with Jane Fonda in his arms.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Z Ombie AC2000 wrote:
Why should anyone believe what germany says? Next thing ya know France will be telling us Bin laden was visiting the Eiffel Tower with Jane Fonda in his arms.

Especially when he follows his statement with:

>>Hanning also warned that violence in Iraq risks plunging the country into the chaos of a disintegrating "failed state" resembling terrorist havens like pre-Sept. 11 Afghanistan. U.S.-led airstrikes in Afghanistan ousted the Taliban in late 2001 for harboring bin Laden and al-Qaida.

A breakdown in Iraq would destabilize the Middle East, boost Islamic terrorism worldwide and might allow terrorists to put scientists involved in Saddam Hussein's weapons programs to work for them, the intelligence chief added.<<

But offers no help. The critic on the sidelines.
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible to renounce your German Heritage? If so,

I RENOUNCE MY GERMAN HERITAGE!!!!!

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
rparrott21

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi German guy this is John Kerry, could you start a rumor about Bin so I can use it against Bush...You know I have nothing I've done to help myself so I need all the help I can get..You know lies and rumors, things like that...Thanks buddy,,,,,There will be big oil contracts for you if I win...
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next headline will be a French spy saying the same thing.

Stolen Honor
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it will be about a French spy surrendering to Osama

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osama has not been seen in 3 years. He's not given a live interview in 3 years. Every proclamation from OBL has been on video. Where's the evidence that he is still alive? However, the evidence that he is dead is probably buried until tons of rubble and ash.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still say he's dead.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote dead, itty bitty little pieces dead... dust dead... burning in hell dead,
falling into the abyss of his dark soul dead, no peace dead, no relief from pain dead, no escape dead
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would much rather have seen someone presenting Osama's head and trying to collect the bounty.
If he ain't dead, then, when they catch him, I only want to hear that he was killed while resisting apprehension. I do not want this bastard to suck any more free air. Dead, dead, dead.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact is that we will more than likely never know when and how bin Laden dies--If he's already a goner, we'll never find any evidence of it and if he isn't and doesn't eventually cash-in his chips in a hail of gunfire that kills every one of the guys around him at the same time, his filthy remains will be burned and buried so that they will never be found--I'm just sure of it--

Bottom line is that it really doesn't matter--bin Laden is merely a figurehead anyway--He never does any of the wet work himself--He tells his followers "Go out and kill the infidels for Allah!!--You'll get your 72 virgins and you and the rest of your family will all be rewarded in the afterlife!!--It's the greatest honor you could possibly have!!--Excuse me, now, but I have to go hide in a cave"--What a load of horse hockey!--

My position is and has always been that the only way to stop these radical fundamentalists is to play their game--Remember that, according to their religion, they must be properly buried in order to make it into the afterlife--That's why they bury their dead immediately--I say that we and the Israelis and everyone else make it clear that not only will we NOT return the remains of the suicide bombers to their families, but we will begin by staking them out to be devoured by vultures and that we will also hunt down their families, imprison them, and, upon their deaths, show them the same fate--

Politically incorrect?--Obviously!--I don't care--It's the only kind of thing that these animals will ever understand--C
thrawn21
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandiM wrote:
The fact is that we will more than likely never know when and how bin Laden dies--If he's already a goner, we'll never find any evidence of it and if he isn't and doesn't eventually cash-in his chips in a hail of gunfire that kills every one of the guys around him at the same time, his filthy remains will be burned and buried so that they will never be found--I'm just sure of it--

Bottom line is that it really doesn't matter--bin Laden is merely a figurehead anyway--He never does any of the wet work himself--He tells his followers "Go out and kill the infidels for Allah!!--You'll get your 72 virgins and you and the rest of your family will all be rewarded in the afterlife!!--It's the greatest honor you could possibly have!!--Excuse me, now, but I have to go hide in a cave"--What a load of horse hockey!--

My position is and has always been that the only way to stop these radical fundamentalists is to play their game--Remember that, according to their religion, they must be properly buried in order to make it into the afterlife--That's why they bury their dead immediately--I say that we and the Israelis and everyone else make it clear that not only will we NOT return the remains of the suicide bombers to their families, but we will begin by staking them out to be devoured by vultures and that we will also hunt down their families, imprison them, and, upon their deaths, show them the same fate--

Politically incorrect?--Obviously!--I don't care--It's the only kind of thing that these animals will ever understand--C

When that Opera House in Moscow was taken over by those Chechen terrorists, the Russians used some sort of knockout gas to incapacitate everyone inside and then stormed the place. I believe most of the terrorists died. The Russians buried them, but not before wrapping them in pigskin.

That's what I think we should do. When we're fighting these terrorists in Afganistan and Iraq, we should coat all of our ordiance with pig's blood and fat. Hehehe...imagine the outcry from that!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead. And again I ask Does any one know about his family? Where are they? Any intel on them? You know they were/are being monitored. I am just crazed that all this has not gotten out. I believe... I believe.... I believe....

I bought another dozen flags for the yard to celebrate November 3rd. Laughing Very Happy Wink Laughing Very Happy CTW

Never Ever Kerry
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The author of "Shadow War" said he was alive and well in Iran.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: