SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY'S LIES-NEWS CONFERENCE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: KERRY'S LIES-NEWS CONFERENCE Reply with quote

As usual, just a bunch of lies and accusations. I wish I had a chance to debate Kerry. Only need to ask him a simple question: "Do you think the world safer with Saddam is in jail?"

Yes or no. No but-heads answer. OK?
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My strong dislike of Kerry boiled hearing him said "remember the truth". This is the guy who can tell you "it's dark" when it is a bright sunny day. A typical megalomania narcissist . Bush must stand strong against this guy, because he is the only one who has the chance to debate Kerry one-to-one. I can't understand if Bush is going to be soft on him.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let him talk. Every time he shows his orange tanned, teeth capped, fake haired, botoxed face phoney self he turns off more voters. He's the real Manchurian Candidate. Completely fabricated.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inatizzy wrote:
Let him talk. Every time he shows his orange tanned, teeth capped, fake haired, botoxed face phoney self he turns off more voters. He's the real Manchurian Candidate. Completely fabricated.

Agree, but if we believe the polls, it seems that some people are buying his talking point memos--and lies. Did you hear he said, "I will always tell the truth".

Last time I check the history, never a man--and politician seeking power-- who married an old rich widow did ever tell the truth. I wish the democrats nominated Lieberman, because at least he has integrity.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry said something like "President Bush fictionalzied Saddam's threat". Then Kerry said Saddam Hussein was a threat. A reporter called him out about it, and Kerry then says "I've always said Saddam was a threat", finished his answer, then took NO more questions.

It makes me sick hearing him say "I will tell the truth to the American people"
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
Kerry said something like "President Bush fictionalzied Saddam's threat". Then Kerry said Saddam Hussein was a threat. A reporter called him out about it, and Kerry then says "I've always said Saddam was a threat", finished his answer, then took NO more questions.

It makes me sick hearing him say "I will tell the truth to the American people"

Like I said, let him talk. Everytime he does he steps in it. Only the lunatic fringe believe what he says. Everyone else can see through him.

GWB landslide !!!
knightowl77
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inatizzy wrote:

Like I said, let him talk. Everytime he does he steps in it. Only the lunatic fringe believe what he says. Everyone else can see through him.

GWB landslide !!!

I don't think that the left hears his incoherent babbling at all. He and Michael Moore are loved by those intellectual morons!

He needs to be crushed and crushed hard!
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

knightowl77 wrote:
Inatizzy wrote:

GWB landslide !!!

I don't think that the left hears his incoherent babbling at all. He and Michael Moore are loved by those intellectual morons!

He needs to be crushed and crushed hard!

I totally agree. But what I'm saying is there are not nearly as many of "them" as the MSM wants us to believe. ALOT of supposed Kerryites are going to vote for Bush when they get in the privacy of that voting booth. The MSM want you and I to believe that we are running neck and neck with the Kerry supporters. It just ain't so. We've got em outnumbered 10 to 1 easily. Only the kool-aid drinkers are gonna vote for this guy. Rolling Eyes
greenvale
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so angry Mad Kerry is getting me so worked up..and I'm sure his base is ready to storm another GOP office or shoot bullets into windows! My neighbor was telling me this morning that Bush and anyone associated with him are liers and I tried to explain Kerry and my gut reaction to all the damage he did with his senate testamony. She told me it was our governments fault..and the government is the cause of the treatment our troops got when they returned home. I really like her, but for God's sake..please don't give me that garbage. This press conference is more of the same...let's divide and get the American people fighting each other..that's just what the terrorists want.
God Bless America,
Greenvale
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even say aloud what went through my mind and heart while listening to that interminable flow of tripe--Every time I think I couldn't possibly loathe that man more, he opens his mouth again and proves me wrong--

He and his followers positively terrify me--C

Last edited by CandiM on Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
depotoo
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually screamed in frustration from all the lies!!! My poor dog jumped in my lap thinking I was hurt! Mad
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenvale wrote:
I am so angry Mad Kerry is getting me so worked up..and I'm sure his base is ready to storm another GOP office or shoot bullets into windows! My neighbor was telling me this morning that Bush and anyone associated with him are liers and I tried to explain Kerry and my gut reaction to all the damage he did with his senate testamony. She told me it was our governments fault..and the government is the cause of the treatment our troops got when they returned home. I really like her, but for God's sake..please don't give me that garbage. This press conference is more of the same...let's divide and get the American people fighting each other..that's just what the terrorists want.
God Bless America,
Greenvale

I'm so sorry that you have to live so close to a kool-aid drinker. Do you see how these people HATE the US government. They aren't patriotic and they don't love America. They hate our country. They are the lunatic left. They are a small minority. If you get to thinking that there are a bunch of them, just take a look at that red and blue map again. All is well

GWB landslide!!
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I refuse to watch him.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the saying goes, lies told repeatedly will be perceived as truth. Kerry has spread and told lies after lies in a convincing way, and I think more than few non liberal people believe in him. And that's dangerous. The first SBVT's ad has successfully planted doubt in people's mind about Kerry's credibility, but then the MSM and Kerry's spin doctors have, to some extend, successfully neutralized the impact.

I am worried about a small margin, because the dems can--and I believe they will--cheat. Kerry, as folks have said, needs to be crushed--severely.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zell Miller blasted the bastard again...we need this guy out everyday until this is over....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: