SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Totally irreverant and irrelevant, but..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Totally irreverant and irrelevant, but.. Reply with quote

Does anybody else watch Kerry bluster and bluff, declare himself a bona-fide hero and jock of all sports, and ever think of that old Village People song: Macho Man? I'll leave it to you to recollect who the Village People were, and the words and tune. Just wish somehow that it could be dubbed into the background music of his appearances.
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now then who do you suppose sKerry would be in the Village People.

No way he could be the Cowboy since that would go against his elitest persona. Probably never sat a western sadle only a foo foo english riding sadle.

I can't see him him as the Construction worker. He might break a nail and ruin his manicure.

The Indian. Not. Prissy Frenchy could not get anything to eat since he would be spending all his time crawling on his belly chasing deer.

The Police man. Maybe but they don't give purple hearts out for scratches.

The Biker. Only if Tereeeeza is in the mood Shocked

The Soldier. Well we all know that would be an insult to to every Patriot that has ever worn the uniform
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd change the name to something like Pillage People with a Yellow Striped Skunkman. Pillage for the raping of our country and yellow striped for crowdice.
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thread to bring this back to the forefront:

http://www.footballfansfortruth.us/

Check out the FFFT billboard in Wisconsin. I know something like this is flip and goofy compared to the SBVT mission, but I truly believe this stuff is effective. Who wants an emasculated effeminate commander - in - chief.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdonions,

Let's be careful about disparaging English saddles. It takes much better horsemanship skills to sit an English saddle than it does to sit a Western saddle.

Try working cattle riding an English saddle and you'll see what I mean.... Obviously, I don't mean cutting and I don't mean roping, but I do mean driving and herding and working in pens.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...but I truly believe this stuff is effective..."

I've about given up trying to figure out what is effective or not, but if you think this helps anything by passing it on, please do. Don't see how it could hurt.

About all I know is that since I made the connection in my mind between sKerry and that song, I can't get the danged song out of my head...
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not really trying to disparage the english sadle. I have sat both kinds of sadles and I would never want to use an english sadle to work cattle. I have been know to get tossed a time or two from a western sadle with cutting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: