SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If the RNC doesn't do something soon, we could lose
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: If the RNC doesn't do something soon, we could lose Reply with quote

My hubby and I were just talking about something. if the RNC and the bush 527's don't get into high gear and fight this war on the dems playing field, i think we could lose. We do not have the msm on our side. If we don't do something soon, we could lose. Shocked
How do I let the RNC know how i feel?
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email the president. Email the RNC. But don't assume they don't know it's crunch time. The fact is: Bush has to make the case. He's carrying the ball. He has to take it across the goal line. He has to be aggressive. He needs to take it to Kerry just as Cheney took it to Edwards.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does the RNC have a website? like rnc.com or something? or do i go to georgebush.com?
yes u are right, GWBush has to carry the ball across the line. God help us all if he can't.

Last edited by wednesdaychild on Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand your being nervous about the election..it is coming up soon, 26 days to be exact, and it is getting gut check time for us. WE have been following this election turmoil for what? Two years now..

But, let me give you some professional tips..

Check out the new Rasmuessen tracking poll, the electoral college. Bush is trending upward..Kerry downward. When states like Maryland and NJ are in play..and Wisconsin is in play?..something is going on, internally that the MSM is not able to reach. The heartland.

Polls are not what is it about, it is the state by state race. I can tell you from experience that a 4-6 pt advantage on a national scale translates into a electoral landslide.

Kerry is due for a fall. I have a feeling he is going to be Mr. Cocky pants on Friday night, lets see how he interacts with people. Bush is a master at that, he will be just fine..Karl Rove will see to it, and Karen Hughes. Karen is the key, she always has been for the President..

It is all about turnout. It truly is. Remember, Ralph Reed? His main job in this election, the evangelcial vote. Catholics are 2-1 in favor of Bush in battleground states. Did you know that the RNC has actually been recruiting the Amish to vote? Yep..a silent landslide is brewing, the pollsters have no idea what is in store, nor do the pundits. Turnout, turnout, turnout..

Political ads now? Well, too be honest, do you watch them anymore? I do not, I am numb to them. Most are..there is only 5-6% undecided..and most will remain that way regardless..and they do break for the President.

Security, terrorism, national security and defense..all are Bush's strong points.
I am not a newbie to the political scene. I fully expect the MSM to tell you that it is a close election. But this 50-50 nation, I do not believe..urban vs the rest of the country..that I do believe.

Hang in there and keep the faith. It will be fine as long as we keep up the fight, pray, and do the work..volunteer, make the calls and most of all get all you know to vote..

PD

www.rnc.org

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, it is my first election and well it is getting "skerry". today has just been bad news all day , even on FOX.
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: a Reply with quote

The answer is: give 'til it hurts.

http://www.georgewbush.com
http://www.swiftvets.com
http://www.gop.com
theresa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. The only way we can fight against the latest obstacles: Bremer, the Inspector's Report before Congress, is for Bush to come out fighting hard tomorrow night. He MUST call Kerry exactly what he is: a liar. He MUST criticize the role of the United Nations in the Oil for Food scandal, and point out the French, German and Russian, particularly the French, role in the scandal. And he must show how Kerry will run to the French to get permission to defend our country in the future. Kerry must not win in November. He would be a disaster for our country. We would truly be in danger if Kerry wins. We simply have to hope that Bush takes the ball that Cheney handed to him on Tuesday and runs with it.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDaughter,

Quote:
Kerry is due for a fall. I have a feeling he is going to be Mr. Cocky pants on Friday night Razz Razz

Laughing PERFECT Laughing {Mr. Cocky pants}
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDaughterofVet wrote:
I can understand your being nervous about the election..it is coming up soon, 26 days to be exact, and it is getting gut check time for us. WE have been following this election turmoil for what? Two years now..

Check out the new Rasmuessen tracking poll, the electoral college. Bush is trending upward..Kerry downward. When states like Maryland and NJ are in play..and Wisconsin is in play?..something is going on, internally that the MSM is not able to reach. The heartland.

Polls are not what is it about, it is the state by state race. I can tell you from experience that a 4-6 pt advantage on a national scale translates into a electoral landslide.

Kerry is due for a fall. I have a feeling he is going to be Mr. Cocky pants on Friday night, lets see how he interacts with people. Bush is a master at that, he will be just fine..Karl Rove will see to it, and Karen Hughes. Karen is the key, she always has been for the President..

It is all about turnout. It truly is. Remember, Ralph Reed? His main job in this election, the evangelcial vote. Catholics are 2-1 in favor of Bush in battleground states. Did you know that the RNC has actually been recruiting the Amish to vote? Yep..a silent landslide is brewing, the pollsters have no idea what is in store, nor do the pundits. Turnout, turnout, turnout..

Political ads now? Well, too be honest, do you watch them anymore? I do not, I am numb to them. Most are..there is only 5-6% undecided..and most will remain that way regardless..and they do break for the President.

Security, terrorism, national security and defense..all are Bush's strong points.
I am not a newbie to the political scene. I fully expect the MSM to tell you that it is a close election. But this 50-50 nation, I do not believe..urban vs the rest of the country..that I do believe.

Hang in there and keep the faith. It will be fine as long as we keep up the fight, pray, and do the work..volunteer, make the calls and most of all get all you know to vote..

PD

www.rnc.org

This is the first election in my life I've cared about so much. I've been doing all I can on behalf of GWB but I, too, have been worried lately. Thank you so much for your post, ProudDaughterofVet -- your statements and stats make me breathe a lot easier!
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2ndamendsis wrote:
ProudDaughter,

Quote:
Kerry is due for a fall. I have a feeling he is going to be Mr. Cocky pants on Friday night Razz Razz

Laughing PERFECT Laughing {Mr. Cocky pants}

How about Mr. Little Cocky Pants, or if that is to risque, Little Mr. Cocky Pants, or Little Lord Cocky Pants, or . . .

Prediction from Seer Sam

Bush 58% Kerry 40% Nader 2%

Bush gets 350 electoral votes

Also, I have been saying for some time that Osama will bite the dust along with other dramatic victories against terrorism, WMD will be found, the economy will take a leap forward, and Iraq will suddenly become peaceful, just in time for the election.

I know, Iknow. Optimistic and unrealistic. Yup. Thats me. I am looking forward to a great Thanksgiving.

I am cynical about one thing Can we get the old media to cover these stories for all the citizens who do not get their news from the net?

Are you absolutely sure that when Bush wins it will be reported? Very Happy

Sam
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said before, it's going to be a GWB landslide. There is a silent sleeping GIANT out there that no one is paying any attention to. They don't do polls, they don't talk about their votes, they don't carry signs, they don't voice their political views, all they do is VOTE.

They will vote for Bush.

Never fear.

GWB landslide !!
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brit Hume was discussing the Oil for Food scandel on his show tonight. He had one of the best explanations of how sadaam was using that to get money to purchase weapons that I have ever heard. After all that he revealed about Jacques Chiraq (sp?) I think we should boycott all things French FOREVER.
Donna Savage
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is saving his best for last. He has always been a strong closer and pulls it off. My gut tells me that he's going to really come on strong in these last few weeks and really attack, attack, attack. And the thing people will remember when they go to vote is the last thing they hear, which will probably be Kerry's attacks. Bush really has to dig in, clear his head and focus completely and give it 100% and take on Kerry fully and completely and not take anything for granted. Kerry seems to have gained a lot of confidence recently and it appears that Bush and the RNC have retreated a little. Just my opinion.
-President George W. Bush
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, the debate tomorrow night is primarily on domestic issues.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDaughterofVet wrote:

PD

www.rnc.org

Thank you for the calm, mature, reasoned reply to unnecessary worry over the election. I can't believe how many conservatives are starting to lose their nerve. This week I enountered two conservative former coworkers of mine and they were all doom and gloom, mostly over the first debate. I told them that if they were going to behave that way they should go back to being liberals (they were at one time), I did not want to hear the whining.

Bush will win big, and if Kerry wins, then we shake off the defeat and set about the business of taking care of ourselves and our families under this new, and very skerry, president.

Whining, crying, running away are simply not options for people of courage, faith, integrity, and honor. We keep on fighting the good fight, to the last man (or woman).

Zell Miller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: