SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It is so nice not to have to listen to Kerry ads on TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: It is so nice not to have to listen to Kerry ads on TV Reply with quote

Not a single one all night long

Several swifties ads though

Not looking good for traitor Kerry here in the sunshine state
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I wonder if his internal polls show that Florida is a lost cause, or if they are just keeping their powder dry until closer to election day?

I do not like it when they are quiet.

The numbers out of Florida do look good. Now I want PA. Really, I want it all, but I am willing to let Kerry have MA and DC.

In fact, I insist. Twisted Evil
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very few Kerry ads here in Southwest Missouri as well. I'm hoping they will not bother to start them up again, as IT WON'T DO THEM ANY GOOD. I've seen the Swiftboat ads on CNN, but no ABC, CBS or NBC ad buys here.
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Ohio. Creepy Hollywood types here last weekend. Who knows what the left is going to bring into my state this weekend. They really hit the colleges last weekend. I do know that a labor activist from D.C that I kinda work with by e-mail is planning to be in Ohio in October. He had a choice of PA or Ohio but chose Ohio cuz his daughter goes to Kenyon College in Gambier Ohio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: