SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Union Thugs Attack Michigan Victory Center.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Kerry's Union Thugs Attack Michigan Victory Center. Reply with quote

The Dearborn Victory Center was attacked on Tuesday by over 200 UAW members. They stormed into the office and refused numerous requests to leave until the police showed up to remove them. Minimual damage to the facility but there was some. I have not gotten the particulars yet. What is amazing to me though is that I heard about it on the Hannity Radio Show nothing in the local media.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this about the 5th time a union has attacked or vandalized a Bush-Cheney site? Anyone been keeping track of these attacks (by unions)?

You know. . .I think there is something much more to this. . .
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gillespie (SP? I think that's his name) the RNC Chairman said on Fox News that the AFL-CIO group that attacked the RNC Headquarters (not sure which one) was at a rally for Edwards the very next day. This interview must have been Wednesday because they also talked about the debate. The DNC's McAullife (sp) of course said there was no connection, and they didnt know anything about it (right, i really believe that one!).
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time we stop taking this crap! Time to fight back. I don't mean do what they are doing, but when they show up doing this type of crap punch them in the damn nose, kick them in the nuts, fight back for heavens sake! Evil or Very Mad We have to stop letting them use us as punching bags. If a demon-crate gets in my face they will be picking themselves up off the ground! Just look at them, they are a buch of Brown Shirts! Take note of fists in air. Evil or Very Mad

Stolen Honor
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: a Reply with quote

This was coordinated in at least 17 cities. See:

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/008101.php
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nearly fifty members of Congress have written to Attorney General John Ashcroft to ask for an investigation of a series of coordinated attacks on Bush-Cheney campaign offices yesterday. The attacks were apparently carried out at the direction of the AFL-CIO. In one of the attacks, a campaign volunteer's wrist was broken.

We have to stand up and put a stop to this.

Stolen Honor
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it funny how sKerry & surrogates accuse Bush et al. of the very attributes that he (sKerry) and surrogates themselves possess!

Nowdays, sKerry has reverted to calling President Bush a "liar." How dispicable sKerry his!

Anytime I hear sKerry anymore, I say to myself "there he goes again, talking about himself."

The French & the Unions are sKerry's closest friends, and they will be in charge if sKerry (God help us) should pull this out.

Who is the party of bribery, coercion, intimidation, and fear?

Anyone see any of this in the MSM??

Barbie

p.s. The abovementioned Powerlineblog link is a must see! Shocked
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I am trying to get the Victory Centers to get it together and organize pickets at the UAW Solaridy House in Detroit. It would be great if we got press coverage but again I had to hear about this on the Hannity Show. The Media in Detroit did not cover this at all. If you will note in the pictures those Union Thugs are actually posing for the Camera. They need to get that message out. When they do they get more support from people that think lawlessness is acceptable when fighting against the establishment.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I am trying to get the Victory Centers to get it together and organize pickets at the UAW Solaridy House in Detroit. It would be great if we got press coverage but again I had to hear about this on the Hannity Show. The Media in Detroit did not cover this at all. If you will note in the pictures those Union Thugs are actually posing for the Camera. They need to get that message out. When they do they get more support from people that think lawlessness is acceptable when fighting against the establishment.
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are going to push the wrong buttons and this is going to turn very ugly. Personaly I don't feel that I would handle this well at all. My solution would be to break out with the fire extinguisher. Probably not the best choice but hey, Dey Bee in My howse now !
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the volunteers at the Republican campaign headquarters ought to exercise their right to own guns... and have said guns (preferably nice, big shotguns) displayed in plain sight.

Just call me a rabble-rouser.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad This **** so reminds me of Europe Crying or Very sad

Is it possible that people really don't understand what these actions represent? Are Americans so removed from history that this has become acceptable? Rolling Eyes

Call me crazy, I don't give a damn anymore. The left has become more than a serious threat to our sovereignty.

Yessiree John, let's just let the UN take over.........you IDIOT!!!
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You watch and see, if one of these "protesters" gets hurt when they are pulling this crap. The (R) will get blamed and made out to evil mean sob's by the msm. Evil or Very Mad

Stolen Honor
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, this sounds like Soros's hand behind this. I remembering reading a post from here that led to a link. I printed out the article. It was about Soros playing a hand in removing the president from Georgia. He paid youth groups that led protests. Here is what is at the bottom of the paper for a link. http://www.frerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1029727/posts.
Not sure how to post links. But it makes for an interesting article. He says he did it in the "name of building democracy". These smell fishy to me.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is crazy! It's almost time that we will start seeing armed guards in front of campaign headquarters.

I'd voluteer! I own evil assualt rifles, but that would just ratchet it up and I would hate to see that in this country.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: