SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR re: France taking bribes-our soldiers being killed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: BOR re: France taking bribes-our soldiers being killed Reply with quote

did anyone hear his opening?

About so terrible that France was taking bribes from Saddam while our soldiers are being killed in Iraq ! Evil or Very Mad

Bill goes on about boycotting france etc...

but what really got me is how upset he is about France taking bribes from Saddam etc..----- but he sure isn't upset about Kerry - the traitor negotiating with the enemy and causing our POWS to be tortured and killed ! and all the Vietnam people who were killed etc !!!!!!!

BILL'S 2 faced - it's not a problem when his FRIEND does something similar.... actually - the same - I'd certainly call Kerry family business contract - a bribe !!!

I want to know why he thinks our Vietnam military were not as important as our Iraqi military????? and what about Kerry negotiating with the enemy now (Iran)?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
muggedliberal
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

BOR has a poll going on right now on his site www.billoreilly.com. He's asking his viewers to let him know if we think he is favoring Kerry, Bush or neither.

Anyone who feels like he nose is gettin mighty brown from the illustrious Massachusetts senator.. I encourage you to let him know. I sure have.

~mugged~
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: BOR re: France taking bribes-our soldiers being killed Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
did anyone hear his opening?

About so terrible that France was taking bribes from Saddam while our soldiers are being killed in Iraq ! Evil or Very Mad

Bill goes on about boycotting france etc...

but what really got me is how upset he is about France taking bribes from Saddam etc..----- but he sure isn't upset about Kerry - the traitor negotiating with the enemy and causing our POWS to be tortured and killed ! and all the Vietnam people who were killed etc !!!!!!!

BILL'S 2 faced - it's not a problem when his FRIEND does something similar.... actually - the same - I'd certainly call Kerry family business contract - a bribe !!!

I want to know why he thinks our Vietnam military were not as important as our Iraqi military????? and what about Kerry negotiating with the enemy now (Iran)?

Yep...I just saw and heard the same thing BOR is speaking out of both sides of his mouth...got to sell all that stuff...don't you know Rolling Eyes
Well said...the Vietnam military is as important, as my husband and all others are who serve in the military today!
You go Stevie...OOH-YAH!
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think BOR is a Kerry/Hollywood supporter. I think he tries to act like a conservative because that's where his roots are, but the more he interviews Hollywood guests, the more left his rhetoric becomes. And you're right, what makes Iraq veterans any better than the Vietnam veterans?

Do you think BOR was a part of the Anti-War movement in the early 70s? And, he doesn't want his past to come out?
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

muggedliberal wrote:
I agree.

BOR has a poll going on right now on his site www.billoreilly.com. He's asking his viewers to let him know if we think he is favoring Kerry, Bush or neither.

Anyone who feels like he nose is gettin mighty brown from the illustrious Massachusetts senator.. I encourage you to let him know. I sure have.

~mugged~

You cannot vote on that poll unless you are a member and you must pay to become one...just more what's in it for BOR... Rolling Eyes
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashter wrote:
I think BOR is a Kerry/Hollywood supporter. I think he tries to act like a conservative because that's where his roots are, but the more he interviews Hollywood guests, the more left his rhetoric becomes. And you're right, what makes Iraq veterans any better than the Vietnam veterans?

Do you think BOR was a part of the Anti-War movement in the early 70s? And, he doesn't want his past to come out?

Yes... Embarassed
Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashter wrote:

I've wondered that myself... he would have been the right age.... I posted question several wks ago - anyone with video of any protests back then, check for a young o'reilly !!!!

Bill just said that Bush (people) said Kerry lied etc - dang, I already forgot how he phrased it - someone help me out here....

anyway, was he saying that BUSH said Kerry lied about his millitary records? boy, we need to set him straight on that!

I have to find a tape I can use for the debate.....
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot believe what I just heard BOR say about Kerry to the two reporters he was speaking to about the debate tonight....It had to do with Kerry coming on his show... Laughing

BOR said "the Senator is a man of his word I think he will come on my show"... Twisted Evil

Kerry a man of his word...which word... Question
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey...not for nothin...but .....why are you guys posting on this site anything about BOR? I mean I hate censorship but....consider this.....BOR ....put a stake right in the heart of this organization. Right in the heart. Okay. He dismissed them out of hand. No research not nothin. Just out right rejection. Honest disagreement is the hallmark of our society but what this guy did was tantamount to assasination.

Then the CBS fiasco...hit piece comes along and BOR takes Rathers side wtihout fore thought.

vote with your remote....turn BOR off!!!!!
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well cncerning BOR - you can still watch him since it is good to know what your opponents are saying - but one does not have to tell the Nielsen report that you are watching ... that is what the ad dollars are based on..

Have you noticed some of the Fox news ads - that have the pictures along with the words - fair, balanced, powerful, etc - BOR's picture is the one associated with "powerful" - ha - he wishes.

Isn't he the only major news person that also hawks merchandise? At least he is the most obvious one about it!
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well cncerning BOR - you can still watch him since it is good to know what your opponents are saying - but one does not have to tell the Nielsen report that you are watching ... that is what the ad dollars are based on..

Have you noticed some of the Fox news ads - that have the pictures along with the words - fair, balanced, powerful, etc - BOR's picture is the one associated with "powerful" - ha - he wishes.

Isn't he the only major news person that also hawks merchandise? At least he is the most obvious one about it!
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Cali-HeyGirl"]
muggedliberal wrote:
I agree.

You cannot vote on that poll unless you are a member and you must pay to become one...just more what's in it for BOR... Rolling Eyes

Wrong, I just did, and there is no way I would pay BOR!
Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I check in on bor once or twice a show.... to see what he is up to.... glad I caught what he said tonight! I also like to hear the emails.... have thought for a long time he should increase that part..... the best part of the show....
I'll keep checking in on him thru the election... I seem to watch HArdball more than bor lately..... keeping track of chrissy also!
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: BOR Reply with quote

early this week he was joking about stolen honor and making snide remarks, I was so angry I e-mailed him and also asked him where he was, during vietnam, while you guys were over there putting you life on the line, I think more e-mails questioning his wherebouts during that period would , be enough to shuit him up
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you folks pay any attention to what that knucklehead says about anything.? Bill O'Reilly? He has the intellect of a doorstop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: