SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drudge: Teresa says war is over oil
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Drudge: Teresa says war is over oil Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20041011/ap_on_el_pr/heinz_kerry_1&printer=1

Quote from article: "John will never send a boy or girl in a uniform anywhere in the world because of our need and greed for oil," Teresa Heinz Kerry told about 1,200 supporters at the McAllen Civic Center.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our need and greed for katsup, however, may be another story--C
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War over oil -- well at least that is a worthwhile reason.

Just look at all the product made with oil

cosmetics, anything and everything plastic -- from computers to toys, fabrics, shoes, the obvious oil and lubricants, fertilizers, the list is almost endless....

Store shelves would be empty if every oil based product or product manufactured with the use of oil or products manufactured -- this includes food, clothing, consumer goods and the transportation that gets those products to the stores....

So if the only reason we are fighting is for oil then hell yes lets fight for oil --- the PETA tree huggers would have to go naked if we didn't have oil.

(In all fairness I have to admit my employment history includes about 10 years working in the oil industry)
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously, it's not mainly about oil. But, on the other hand, somebody should ask Teresa, Michael Moron, etc., just what the effect of Saddam and / or the Islamo-facists having control over most of the MidEast oil would have on the rest of the world?

The U.S. could survive it. Many others (probably 10's of millions of people) would not. That doesn't even count what kind of wars it could set off. Then, we might be looking at hundreds of millions, if WMD's are widely used?

I think I'll be ill, now.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

her words should be used against her and her husband's campaign. This is how she thinks? That the war in Iraq is over oil? Obviously her hubby agreed back in 91 when he was against the gulf war. Tie it all together to show a pattern.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the "boys and girls" will be so relieved to sit home until they get their next oil ration to run their v-8 sports cars over to the grocery on the one day a week it's open and stock up on ketchup and BBQ sauce. When you have to barbeque all your meals to conserve gas/electricity, you gotta have sauce! COINCIDENCE? I think not.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, she actually believes that Kerry married her for her wit, charm and personality, not the $1billion she controls, too.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dnc is somewhat smart enough to send this hag to places like Texas, Arizona, where she can make a complete fool out of herself and yet stay out of the spotlight. This woman is an utter disgrace, and the good thing is that the more the Kerrys talk, the more people will be turned off against them.
Thank goodness for the blogs and the internet - otherwise, the mass media will never cover stories like this.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I thought Bush had a secret deal with the Saudis to make sure oil prices remain depressed. Remember that rumor 6 to 8 months ago. I quess the current prices really support that claim---NO!!!

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrrrezzzzzzzzzza is the most ignorant woman on earth. God they need to put a muzzle on her mouth.
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
Terrrrezzzzzzzzzza is the most ignorant woman on earth. God they need to put a muzzle on her mouth.

Oh no! They need to give that pyscho b***h a microphone, and turn her loose. She could singlehandedly destroy an election campaign...
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She can't be that ignorant. She married a billionaire and has a prenup with Rico Suave (Kerry manwhore).
The prozac queen is a little misguided by the way, where is all that oil we have taken? My neighborhood gas pump says 50 cents more than last year this time. If we had wanted oil, we would have taken Saudi when we had 500,000 troops there.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we know that the bribery of French, Russian, Chinese and UN officials WAS about oil. The war was necessary because of the bribery, so perhaps there is an oil connection. However, Europe needs foreign oil much more than the US, and they have the most to gain from increased production. But, what thanks do they give us?
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrezzzza forgets the "boys" have to get that oil to support all her vehicles, planes, and homes to heat.
I say let her loose also. She's perfect destruction material for the gigolo's campaign.

People say no one votes for the first lady, but there's never been one quite like this babbling brook of banalities. Morons, ********, let's see what else she can call else in the next few weeks.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Is Teresa part of the Kerry kitchen cabinet? Reply with quote

Well, go figure. She's already got her fingers in the State Department pot before the election. I thought the DNC had tried to bottle her up.

She's no help to the Kerry campaign with her big mouth, which is good for the Bush campaign. She reinforces the message that Kerry won't fight to defend American or western interests, or values.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: