SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY HAS SUNK TO A NEW LOW ( IF THAT IS POSSIBLE)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redrightreturn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: KERRY HAS SUNK TO A NEW LOW ( IF THAT IS POSSIBLE) Reply with quote

John Kerry is now using the DEAD as a campaign tool.

Christopher Reeve had a systemic infection ( throughout his entire body) which originated from a bed sore. An infection that begins to affect the vital organs is a horrible thing. The patient cannot function, runs a high fever and is extremely weak.

According to news reports Reeve's health was failing so badly on SATURDAY he went into respiratory arrest. An ambulance was called and he was taken to the hospital where he remained until he died of cardiac arrest on Sunday.

TODAY in New Mexico, John Kerry gave a campaign speech and said after talking about how sad he was about the loss of "his friend Chris"...that lying, souless weasel actually said:

" My cell phone rang on Saturday and it was Chris. He wanted to talk- to tell me how happy he was about the debate Friday night-about how I am getting the message for a cure out there. We had a long talk...."

ISN'T ANYONE WATCHING THIS MAN???? WHY IS HE PERMITTED AGAIN AND AGAIN TO LIE! AND NOW HE IS USING A DEAD MAN TO FURTHER HIS CAMPAIGN?????

People in comas who lose the ability to breath without a respirator DON'T MAKE PHONE CALLS AND CHAT BEFORE THEY GO TO THE ICU!

Can someone explain this to me?!

Red
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the phone records..did Reeves dial the phone himself...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rparrott21 wrote:
Get the phone records..did Reeves dial the phone himself...

Exclamation Really Exclamation From what I understood from Fox News he was sick on Saturday and sucumed to heart failer Sunday evening. The man is demented and needs to SHUT UP! Twisted Evil
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured Kerry would try something like that.
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhhhh, God have Mercy on us all.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a guy who gains political power by turning his back on his fellow brothers in arms, the dead, the wounded and the POWs. What would be surprising is if he didn't try to exploit this.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the slimeball lied someone needs to nail him on it. There's gotta be some way to prove if Reeve called him on Sat or not. What time did he go into the ICU, what time did he go into respiatory problems.

Get the goods on him and let Drudge run with it.
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Go for the jugular on this one. Reply with quote

Inatizzy wrote:
If the slimeball lied someone needs to nail him on it. There's gotta be some way to prove if Reeve called him on Sat or not. What time did he go into the ICU, what time did he go into respiatory problems.

My bet is.

If anyone can prove that Kerry was "called" while Reeve was in the ICU, then Kerry is dead.

I have never heard of anyone calling from the ICU, but I am just a doctor, sure Edwards and Kerry knows better.

Need some wood?!?!
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was my understanding that Chrotpher Reeve was unable to pick up a phone let alone dial one. I may be wrong but from the last pictures of him that I had seen on TV he had to be pushed in his wheel chair because he could not use his arms to push it himself.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Go for the jugular on this one. Reply with quote

PrinceLazar wrote:
Inatizzy wrote:

My bet is.

If anyone can prove that Kerry was "called" while Reeve was in the ICU, then Kerry is dead.

I have never heard of anyone calling from the ICU, but I am just a doctor, sure Edwards and Kerry knows better.

There's gotta be SOMEONE out there who can find out this info. God, Kerry is such a slimeball....he just makes up stuff as he goes along. Why in the WORLD would Reeve call HIM of all people when he was so sick he had to go into ICU on the same day. "Hey John, just wanted to (gasp) chat for a bit (gasp) about politics (gasp) and stem cell research (gasp) before I have to go into ICU (gasp).

YEAH RIGHT Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mr_mechanical
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard on the news todays that Reeves was in a coma. Kinda hard to use a telephone. Wink
redrightreturn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the AP and all other media sources...:

Christopher Reeve Passes Away

UPDATED: 1:24 PM PDT October 11, 2004

AP Image
Christopher Reeve flashes a smile during a press conference on Capitol Hill in 2003.

"Superman" actor Christopher Reeve, who turned personal tragedy into a public crusade and from his wheelchair became the nation's most recognizable spokesman for spinal cord research, has died. He was 52.

Reeve went into cardiac arrest Saturday while at his Pound Ridge home, then fell into a coma and died Sunday at a hospital surrounded by his family, his publicist said.

In the last week Reeve had developed a serious systemic infection from a pressure wound, a common complication for people living with paralysis. He entered the hospital Saturday.

Dana Reeve thanked her husband's personal staff of nurses and aides, "as well as the millions of fans from around the world."

On Shepard Smith's FOX REPORT you will hear the quote from Kerry that Christopher Reeve called him on his cell on Saturday to chat.

I KNOW NOW that the DNC and the Kerry Kool Aide drinkers troll this site for inside info but I got news for you.....

in the words of the CURRENT AND FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES GEORGE W BUSH..
"He can run but he CAN'T hide!"

WE GOT HIM FOLKS.

LET FREEDOM RING.

Red
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very same John F'n Kerry told a group of people gathered for a MLK Memorial that he was stationed in Vietnam when he heard that MLK was gunned down.

Problem is, MLK was murdered on April 4, months before Kerry "reported for (quickie!) duty in 'Nam.

This guy is givin' Clinton a run for his money.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post the link to where this
Quote:
" My cell phone rang on Saturday and it was Chris. He wanted to talk- to tell me how happy he was about the debate Friday night-about how I am getting the message for a cure out there. We had a long talk...."

is from?
nightingale97
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]" My cell phone rang on Saturday and it was Chris. He wanted to talk- to tell me how happy he was about the debate Friday night-about how I am getting the message for a cure out there. We had a long talk...."

So let me get this straight...this critically ill man watched the debate on friday night...called Kerry on saturday for "a long talk" then immediately had a cardiac arrest and went to the ICU and died the next day?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: