SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SINCLAIR POLL - Please Vote Today for Stolen Honor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: SINCLAIR POLL - Please Vote Today for Stolen Honor Reply with quote

Sinclair is taking a viewer's poll re: showing of the film Stolen Honor. Along with letters and e-mails, please take the time to vote. I do not know if these polls will affect the outcome, but Stolen Honor is LOSING by almost half from what I can tell.

This link will take you to a list of all of the websites for each of the Sinclair stations (I don't know if they are all 'connected' into one poll). Most all have a voting box on the front page. I have taken the time to click on each site and vote. Takes a bit of time, but may be well worth the effort! Vote today!

Thanks to the member to listed these sites. Made voting a breeze!

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12414&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

Kimberly
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note:

To the forum:

We will no longer permit requests to play "stuff the ballot box" in our main forum. It is, IMO, an exercise in futility when pitted against a highly organized and sizable entity such as the DNC...nor does it serve any meaningful purpose.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

This topic will be moved to our Geedunk Forum
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification.

Kimberly
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a group letter to be signed anywhere?
I also have been trying to vote for the film to be aired, at the sites posted here (Thank you!!!)
But wanted to know if on any other sites there may be a group letter.

We need to vote in all these polls to make sure our voice is heard, that these brave men and their families must be honored, not silenced for political ambitions.

Well, back to emailing the stations.

Those who can, please order the DVD and send it to people. It is powerful. It is part of the effort to educated America, well beyond this election.
CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Just So You Know-They Are Back-Tracking Those Comments! Reply with quote

Pay attention to your computer if you do.

Make it a careful day.

Mary Ann Parker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: