SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Launch a campaign against Jane Fonda after the election

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Launch a campaign against Jane Fonda after the election Reply with quote

We should make sure the truth comes out to al about her treacherous spineless ways. She should be persecuted and harrassed like nothing else until she moves to Saigon.

Need some wood?!?!
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: No apology accepted Reply with quote

I disagree with attacking JF. The more we pick at that scab, the more the spin doctors will come to her aid. We need to educate our children about how long words and actions stay with you. For her, it's forever. The liberals (choke) will support her no matter what. We, the people for truth, know what she did and the truth of how she hurt our country. She won't leave, any more than those air-head actors who promised to leave if GWB was elected. They will be with us forever. Live with it, deal with it. Stay strong and attack at the appropriate time.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Sgt-Keeper said--The less publicity she gets the better as far as I'm concerned--C
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that wench that is scary, it's George Soros. He is the one with an agenda to change America's constitution. He is a real and viable threat, what he must realize is that Americans will fight to the death, or his, if he tries to take away our guaranteed freedoms. We must expose this leech to the sunlight and let Americans know where the real threat is coming from. Kerry will be beholden to him if he wins, ther puppetmaster will then start on his journey of change.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most Americans are aware of her protests and visits to Hanoi. But somehow most of them missed Kerry's involvement.
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffman wrote:
It's not that wench that is scary, it's George Soros. He is the one with an agenda to change America's constitution. He is a real and viable threat, what he must realize is that Americans will fight to the death, or his, if he tries to take away our guaranteed freedoms. We must expose this leech to the sunlight and let Americans know where the real threat is coming from. Kerry will be beholden to him if he wins, ther puppetmaster will then start on his journey of change.

I agree with you, but I foresee issues on fighting Soros, because he's feeding the mindless lemming of this country crap, and they are swallowing it.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JF is pretty much a joke to most people. We need to see that Kerry loses his senate seat after he loses on Nov 2. We also need for the veterans to get their side of the story told in schools. And last but not least, we really need to something about the current media and journalism programs at the universities.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone will write a biography on Jane. The unauthorized, scrupulously researched, heavily documented kind. With nice pictures of her and the friends of her youth. With a title thought up by Ann Coulter.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the snake he truly is he just came out in the dark. He truly wanted the spotlight but he could not get it away from Jane.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In one of the Swiftie adds it mentions that Jane apologized for what she said and did, although skerry has not. I am not sure this would be the way to get the truth out.

I question whether her apology is sincere. I still think of her as Hanoi Jane and that won't change.

IMO, it would be better to go after skerry and have him held accountable for what he did and said.

He made this an issue and he needs to come clean and apologize. OMG when I think of all the blood on that mans hands I would like to slap him so hard his head would spin OFF. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: