SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Fahrenheit 9/11' ON Pay-Per-View Election Eve.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: 'Fahrenheit 9/11' ON Pay-Per-View Election Eve. Reply with quote

(CNSNews.com) - Filmmaker Michael Moore is close to a deal with pay-per-view provider In Demand to bring his film "Fahrenheit 9/11" to television the night before the presidential election -- Nov. 1, TV Guide Online reports. The "Michael Moore Pre-Election Special" will include interviews with "political committed" celebs who will discuss the allegations made in the movie, as well as the importance of voting.
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

key word, pay per view, it's not like Stolen honor which will be on free TV

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again -- fools and their money --- parted into the pockets of a fat moronic slob.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well good! Sinclair has the perfect argument to keep on keepin on with their plan.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many people have already seen it....and how many people will not care and not be effected...how many people will not waste their money...His self worth is unreal...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That moron can close any deal he wants. We know his brain is Celsius 41:11. Wink
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had read a couple of days ago that MM was trying to negotiate a deal where it would be shown in theaters on election eve. It was going to cost more than PpV. After cussing and mumbling to myself for several hours, it suddenly hit me...

WHAT A SWELL FELLOW! WHAT A #%@e$ HYPOCRITE!

There's absolutely no cost incured by MM for these last showings, so he gets to keep the full sum of whatever his take is. And to see this piece of garbage one has to pay a premium price. Wonder what our liberal acquaintances think about MM's unswerving, unselfish devotion to their cause?!! You might want to use that as a "talking point."

Then I thought what kind of nincompoop would pay that price to see this thing the night before the election? If it's shown in any theater I've considered finding the theater, going early, and finding a parking place near the front door. I'd really like to see what kind of dumb animal it is that falls for this - it would be kind of like a free trip to the zoo.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sinclair stations should show it all day long on election day, and all libs should get together to watch it and have seminars and eat tofu and make collages from yard signs and forget to vote and bash Bush and spam Haliburton and drink kool-aid and...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: