SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attack Kerry in KerryLand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aticama
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Attack Kerry in KerryLand Reply with quote

Attack Kerry in KerryLand

It is wonderful to have a forum like this.Moderator Edit: Please do not advocate "Forum Wars" on this site. These have a way of finding their way back to the source and become very ugly. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Kerry was a fake from the beginning:
From start to finish, the public took Dewey Canyon III at face value, not understanding they were watching a brilliant theater. Kerry, a Kennedy protégé with with-hot political aspirations, ascended center stage as both a war hero and as an antiwar hero throwing away his combat decorations. His speech, apparently off the cuff, was eloquent, impassioned.
But years later, after his election to the Senate, Kerry's medals turned up on the wall of his Capitol Hill office. When a reporter noticed them, Kerry admitted that the medals he had thrown that day were not his. And Kerry's emotional, from-the-heart speech had been carefully crafted by a speechwriter for Robert Kennedy named Adam Walinsky, who also tutored him on how to present it.
Find out the truth about this Great American Trader John Karry at
http://4dw.net/jqueen/valor.html

or

Kerry:
“we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.
JOHN KERRY TESTIMONY BEFORE senate 1971”
Find out the truth about this Great American Trader John Karry at
http://johnkerrythenewsoldier.blogspot.com/
Since when does the statements of 150 radicals represent the actions of 2 1\2 million fine American’s who sirved this country well in The Nam?

Mod Edit. Thanks
AZVet61
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Value of this forum Reply with quote

The value of this forum is that it provides others with ideas and encouragement. Recently, I was asked if I minded that text from one of my contributions were lifted and put into a letter to an editor, which, of course, I did not. While I write many letters and articles for consumption of people "outside" the choir, I believe this forum and others on the SwiftVet site are invaluable resources.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: