SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Reilly and Sinclair

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: O'Reilly and Sinclair Reply with quote

I can believed what I just heard from O'Reilly talking to the media conservative on his show right now. I think BO has gone soft. I know you all know what I mean. He was sympathizing with the Kerry Campaign because the POW's were going to say bad things about him. I almost fell off my chair.

O'Reilly is not fair and balanced anymore. In fact, he is off-balance.
What a Jerk!
Bruno1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. O'reilly must have some skeletons in his closet the way he has bashed any type of exposure against Kerry. He states he is an independent, give me a break, it's just a front to drive his ratings up. I have stopped watching his show just because he has tried to seem fair. The ultimate agenda for O'reilly is to get Rather's job when he leaves CB$. Even Fox is starting to concern me on leaning more to the left than in the past. O'reilly's pompous attitude is enough to drive most people individuals away from his views. I will continue to boycott his show.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God for Sean Hannity!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: