SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Catholics not welcome to the Kerry/Edwards campaign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaRae
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Catholics not welcome to the Kerry/Edwards campaign Reply with quote

http://www.blogsforbush.com/mt/archives/002367.html
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd how the Catholic candidate who claims his faith guides him can't share an auditorium with Catholic seminarians silently representing their church's well known and consistent position on abortion.
LaRae
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowy wrote:
Odd how the Catholic candidate who claims his faith guides him can't share an auditorium with Catholic seminarians silently representing their church's well known and consistent position on abortion.

Yes isn't it though?

Another example of hypocrisy to lay at his door.

LaRae
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born and raised a Catholic and lived in this faith all my life. In my humble opinion, Skerry should be excommunicated. If it were in my power to do so, I would put the wheels in motion to get this accomplished.
LaRae
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bystander wrote:
I was born and raised a Catholic and lived in this faith all my life. In my humble opinion, Skerry should be excommunicated. If it were in my power to do so, I would put the wheels in motion to get this accomplished.

Hi Bystander,

Never fear, there is no need for an official document stating someone is excommunicated.

One's actions (or Kerry's actions in this case) can automatically excommunicate one's self from the Church. No member of the clergy needs to even announce it.

We both know the consequences of receiving Communion in a state of mortal sin. God have Mercy on Kerry.

Also in case you weren't aware there has been a complaint filed by a canon lawyer to formally charge Kerry with heresy, you can read about it here: http://www.defide.com/

LaRae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bystander wrote:

He also told the Pope to mind his own business. Catholics are the Pope's business. Just another skerry hypocricy. Twisted Evil
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaRae, many, many thanks for that link! Since the complaint is 18 pages long, just had time to read the first page, along with the descriptive info. I'm going to read the whole complaint and also fill in the form for joining in the class action suit.

Again, many thanks Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: