SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LISTEN UP!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: LISTEN UP!! Reply with quote

I received a call from the Republican party for help in the last days of this election because I registered a long time ago to help any way that I could for Bush. They are asking for people to donate 3 hrs of their time to man the phones, go door to door, work the polling locations. Swifties who better to volunteer for door to door than you all? EVERYONE HERE GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR LOCAL REPUBLICAN HEADQUARTERS TOMORROW. ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO! THEY NEED OUR HELP!

Adminstrators post a plea in all forums please!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one is enough - this is the most-read forum, so it's a good place for it. Duplicate topics are already one of our toughest nuts to crack. Wink

This site isn't intended to support the Republican party, and we try to avoid even the appearance that this is our purpose in being here.

Of course a Republican is going to win if this site is successful in convincing enough people that John Fraud Kerry is indeed unfit for command - that is the side effect. The main message is the reason that we're here, though.

Thanks,
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: rebel till i die Reply with quote

My main purpose is to expose a traitor. I lost loved ones in vietnam, family members, friends that because of him no one wanted to talk about. He stole the honor and the respect they deserved. We buried them in silence because of his lies. It's for them I scream so loud. It's for our future I refuse to be silent. For this reason I want to expose this liar for what he is. I don't want to live through it again and I don't want our troops to suffer again from a self serving liar who only cares about his own gain. He's the poorest of poor. He deserves to be.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest that the Swift Vets prepare a one page document that can be printed out/copied. Swift Vets who want to help defeat Kerry can go door to door and hand these out.

I would also suggest those who are Swift Vet supporters and also President Bush supporters go to the Bush/Cheney web site and sign up to help.

I would suggest that you keep these two activities separate ---do either one or the other ---- but never both at the same time.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate --- too fast or asleep on the keys this am
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already been volunteering to work with the GOP for almost two months now. Another place I volunteer which has no party affiliation is my City Clerk's office working on voter registration. Guess I'm tooting our horn, but we have not encountered the problems which print and TV say are rampant in other parts of the country. The real 'test' will be election day when I serve as a Precinct Chairman. But, hey, I get paid for election day services! Laughing We report at 6:00AM, polls close at 8:00PM, and it'll probably take a couple of hours to close up, tally votes, return all materials to City Hall, etc. A very long day--but worth every minute of it! Thankfully, I'm self-employed so am able to donate a lot more time than someone who works outside their home office.

We need all the help we can get to ensure treasonous Skerry doesn't become our CIC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: