SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A New LOW For The Leftist
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireDog53
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: A New LOW For The Leftist Reply with quote

I've seen many times when politics tend to go into the gutter but this is beyond gutter politics and just plain cruel in it's nature. I don't believe I have ever seen anything this low.

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/modules.php?sid=1951

Last edited by FireDog53 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can only hope and believe that this kind of thing will backfire on them.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Not new, remember "LBJ" Reply with quote

Drunk, late at nite changeing the B-52's bomb assignmnets

to fit his own agenda and "mirror" telling him he was a General

not a "crooked school teacher from Texas MARRIED TO A RICH

WOMAN.) something sound THE SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by one more captins mast on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That poster is something I wish I had never seen. It is beyond cruel. I don't think there is a bottom to which the liberals can reach. It's an abyss and they are still vying to see who can be the meanest, the most vitriolic, the most violent, the ugliest and the dirtiest. They are like a bunch of drunks on a wild bender and will awaken on November 3 with the worst hangover of their lives. So long as Terry McAuliffe heads their party you can only expect things to continue to derail. Democrats like Zell Miller are right to exclaim that it is no longer a national party. I was born a democrat. I grew up a conservative democrat. I didn't leave the party. The left me. There are many good and decent democrats who should be speaking out about this mess. I hope they will. I just don't understand the hate and vitriol.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every day it is a new low. The irony is that the Special Olympics is Kennedy family charity.
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to be burned alive for this, but the MSM will never pick it up
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lefties have dug even lower than I thought was possible. They already believe unborn babies with Downs should be killed shortly before birth if they are found to have Downs.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As distasteful as this flyer is, partisans on both sides do similar things.
See our own link here:
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7496&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The main difference is the Dems do it officially as seen in this literature. The rest of us do it freelance in forums like this.
What is ironic is that the people who claim to be paragons of "sensitivity" and are constantly lecturing everyone else about their alleged insensitivity to others would produce such an insensitive flyer.
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

How awful...

You know.. I saw that same thing on a site called Consupmtion Junction (out of respect for ya'll I won't put the link here.. it's not so nice).

The difference in the one I've seen before.. the caption at the top of THAT picture said "Fighting on the internet is like...(you've seen the rest)"

sick sick sick people...

~totally disgusted~

georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
southerndelite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a retired teacher of children with special needs, I am not only livid but totally repulsed by this! I plan on forwarding this ASAP to all of my former colleages and ask them to forward to everyone on their lists. Just when I think the shenanigans in this election couldn't p!ss me off anymore...I find out I am wrong. Shame on the person who came up with this cruel type of ad! Evil or Very Mad
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You know.. I saw that same thing on a site called Consupmtion Junction

Yep, insensitive, offensive, disgusting and not even original.

Endaar
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator Note: We need to tone down the rhetoric against a Political Party in entirety based on the actions of those within that Party from the far Left. The flyer is disgusting and should be pulled, and the man using it should be severely rebuked. However, please do not characterise all Democrats as supporting this. We have quite a few here who I am sure share in all of our distaste.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry if I offended anyone.I was speaking of leftist party officals and elected leftists.It is the offical position of the leftist party to support abortion all the way to birth if the unborn baby has Downs. I know many do not agree to this but it is the position of the party.
ulfie56
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
This particular little piece of garbage hit home with me more than anyone could possibly know. My sister Andy is 46 and borderline downs syndrome. We became involved with Special Olymipics 2 years ago after my mom, a WWII Navy Nurse and active (yes active) paramedic died. Almost a month ago it was determined that my sister is in the beginning stages of alzheimers disease. Sunday she won her first GOLD medal in lond distance walking/ running at Junitata College in western Pa.
My husband said it best when he got home last night and I showed him a print out of the article " Someone needs to thump that picece of white trash." I would really like to get this story out but am not that great with the computer so any help would be appreciated.
The person? responsible for this trash is Rep. Craig Fitzhugh
phone: (615) 741- 2134
email- rep.craigfitzugh@legislature.state.tn.us
Please feel free to cross post. If you would like to see pictures from our race Sunday contact me directly at ulfie56@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Marion
PS. I'm not a weenie but yes I cried when I saw that.
ulfie56
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hammer2"]As distasteful as this flyer is, partisans on both sides do similar things.

I beg to differ but from what I saw on the first page this was not "quite" the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: