SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So how long till this happens here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The border is like swiss cheese. Anyone can get thru any time they want. the big myth is that they sneak in. They walk in by the thousands daily and no one cares. They pretend to but if you live in the SoWest you know there is no real attempt to put an end to it. The Border Patrol itself works hard but they are hampered by rules that make it impossible to do their jobs effectivly. As veterens I think we all feel somthings in the air but it could be anything,anytime,anywhere. Semper Fi.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chechen situattion is not just "Nationalist" Terror, they have recieved funding, training and personnel from Osama. There are numerous cases of known Al Queda links to Chechyna, members captured in Afghanistan have trained there. It is Muslim Extremist Terrorism, same as in the Mid-East, Phillipines, Australia, etc....
Want some more good news? The fact that this form of Extremism is branching across so many Nationalities makes it extremely ifficult to target any specific ethnic group as likely to have members of AQ and other Factions.
We have seen this in Afghanistan, here at home and elsewhere. Constant vigilance and an overhaul of our Intel Community (Provide them with the means to track and hunt down the bastards) is the only way we will keep ahead of the threat we face.
There is no negotiating with these sick and twisted fanatics, there is no room to relax, there is no room for compromise!
Those who say this is a "Scare Tactic" are delluding themselves and not facing the reality of the situation the World faces today, notice I did not just state the U.S..
As France has found out, even they who have been so willing to comprimise with and even sympathise with Extremist will be targets. For the extremist only believe that their beliefs are correct and anyone else should be forced to submit or die.
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: No good news on this one Reply with quote

"Ouch Paul, do you have any good news?" {DevilDon}

Hi Don:

To be honest, on this topic, no. None whatsoever.

I could sarcastically point out that Mexico has trade agreements with the People's Republic of China and other Asian nations so that many of those companies that relocated from the US due to NAFTA and were responsible for the brief boom along the border and the exodus of so many Mexicans from the interior have now relocated to Asia. There's widespread unemployment among Mexicans along the border due to the plant closings and layoffs. But in this context, I don't believe that a sane man would call THAT "good news." Hence my point out it would only be sarcasm if I did try to present it that way.

Sorry, I believe that this is a national disgrace and inexcusable.

To be honest, if I saw a 'compassionate' Republican or a 'tough-on-terrorism' Democratic Party career official with some BS nonsense like a "I support our Border Patrol" bumper sticker, then by God, I might just punch the SOB in the mouth (although, then I'd probably wind up being arrested on some charge from the "Patriot Act" with some 'hate crime' charges thrown on top in, no?).
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: No good news on this one Reply with quote

Paul wrote:
To be honest, if I saw a 'compassionate' Republican or a 'tough-on-terrorism' Democratic Party career official with some BS nonsense like a "I support our Border Patrol" bumper sticker, then by God, I might just punch the SOB in the mouth (although, then I'd probably wind up being arrested on some charge from the "Patriot Act" with some 'hate crime' charges thrown on top in, no?).

No. The charge would be a simple "Assault and Battery."
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Chechens Reply with quote

"The Chechen situattion is not just "Nationalist" Terror, they have recieved funding, training and personnel from Osama. There are numerous cases of known Al Queda links to Chechyna,. . ."

Yes. The Chechens have established links with Al Qaida. So what? It is a nationalist movement that now employs the tactic of terrorism common to such insurgent movements, nationalist, nihilist, Islamic whatever. . .

So do the nationalist separatists Basques in Spain and the sorry little separatist movement in the PRC that was added to the list in 2002.

The Chechens are not our problem.

The US Immigration and Trade Policies and what are being further proposed defy any sense of reason in light of what you write.

Yes. There are also links with Islamic groups in Latin America also. All the less reason for the dismal failure to secure our borders or for the trade and immigration policies being furthered proposed and for the failure to focus the US effort on going after those who have attacked us.

Oceans separate us from the rabble. It is the skilled and highly educated members who threaten us the most and most likely the smallest pool in Al Qaida. The US effort should be focused on hunting them an annihilating them.
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Justly So Reply with quote

"No. The charge would be a simple "Assault and Battery."" {Scott}

Hi Scott:

I agree. That's all that the charge rightly should be.
And I'd be rightly punished if guilty of it.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul you are oversimplifying the issue by saying it is a "Nationalist Movement" and "Not our problem". International Terrorism IS Our Problem.
The fact that AQ funds, trains and participates in the Chechyna Attacks is Our problem as it directly effects the growth of World Wide Terror.
We can not afford to take that Isolationist attitude of "it is happening over ther not here". The connections are real, and those AQ types do not just stay in Chechyna or Saudi, Pakistan, Phillipines, etc... They spread their ideology and Terror Worldwide.
You may prefer to believe that we are somehow safe from the actions in Chechnya, but that is a very narrow way of viewing the situation. One I might add that resulted in the attcks of 9/11 being able to take place. We as a Nation ignored what was happenong "over there" and look what happened.
Never again can we close our eyes to situations outside our borders and say they are someone elses. That attitude allows the situation to spiral out of control and dead and maimed innocent people both here and abroad.
RichardP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to get Putin, Blair and President Bush together and ally against the war on terrorism completely.

The Russians can no longer afford to stand against us in the war on terror, it is time for them to get off the pot and join us, along with France and Germany.

Terrorists are the ENTIRE worlds problem, and since we are the ONLY superpower, we need to lead the charge.

Our War on Terror has just gotten us a new ally, and we need to use them to the best of their abilities.

The Russians do NOT mess around, and are NOT PC, we need to use them to the best of our and their ability.
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No France. They should be declared a terrorist state. It was one thing not to agree with us but they very aggressevly tried to hurt our efforts. They are no friend of ours and will one day be overwhelmed by their own internal Muslim population. Sound far fethched? Semper Fi.
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: I disagree - some clarifications Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
Paul you are oversimplifying the issue by saying it is a "Nationalist Movement" and "Not our problem".

Hi Rb:

I disagree. Our fight is already complex enough due to the many components and international scale. I'm not oversimplifying a thing. I'm only being clear regarding the Chechens in particular. It is a nationalist separatist movement that employs terrorist tactics. It is the Russians problem. Not ours.

There are many different types of para-Military organizations and movements around the world that employ or have employed the tactic of terrorism: nihilist, Marxist, Islamic, separatist. . . we need some clarity and perspective put to this.

This is the 21st century. After the 20th century, especially because of Communism and the Cold War, there are new nations around the world that came into existence that in the course of which terrorism was employed as a tactic. Vietnam is one of them. So is Israel. Dead British nurses murdered in a terrorist attack planned and participated in by one man who later became a Prime Minister, testify to that reality.

I am not defending terrorism. I am not defending anyone who employs terrorist tactics. I am not advocating isolationism.

I will say, don't overcomplicate what is already complicated enough and don't blur tactics or the nature of the various different types of movements employing them, some of which are centuries old while the use of terrorist tactics are new to them.

This kind of blurring into the vague ambiguous "international Terrorism" will get us no where.

International Terrorism IS Our Problem.

I disagree. This is actually overcomplicating the situation and it's by far way too ambiguous by blurring too much together.

Our problem is those who have attacked us, which is an effort that will be international in scale. It will also be difficult enough without blurring it into something as ambiguous as "International Terrorism" as we’ve foolishly done to date.

We lack leaders who will insure sufficient support and manning for our forces in second-rate pathetic Iraq. It's rather overly ambitious and highly unrealistic in this context to set the goal to the eradication of a mere tactic from the world.

The fact that AQ funds, trains and participates in the Chechyna Attacks is Our problem as it directly effects the growth of World Wide Terror.

I disagree. The Russians have been brutal with the Chechens for decades. The longer history spans centuries. How in the world does one preach spread of 'democracy' and self-government and then support Russia imposing itself over the Chechens????

I'm not defending terrorist tactics. They're wrong.

We can not afford to take that Isolationist attitude of "it is happening over ther not here". The connections are real, and those AQ types do not just stay in Chechyna or Saudi, Pakistan, Phillipines, etc... They spread their ideology and Terror Worldwide.

Unless one believes that the United States is capable of taking on such as the People's Republic of China, then this list better be trimmed -- but then on what basis would one trim it?

You may prefer to believe that we are somehow safe from the actions in Chechnya, but that is a very narrow way of viewing the situation. One I might add that resulted in the attcks of 9/11 being able to take place. We as a Nation ignored what was happenong "over there" and look what happened.

You need to get a grip on reality with some of these statements you have the gall to make to me here. You READ IN Way Too Much to my statements.

I'll tell you what. I don't know what your position was prior to 9-11, if you even thought about it or not, but I know what the majority of American's position was and it was sickening.

No. My mentality is not what was responsible.

And it was not some vague 'we as a nation ignored what was happening over there' either.

'Over there' is All That we as a nation ever have focused on for the past 25 years.

I also remember that 1986 was going to be the year that the tide turned against international terrorism. Do you remember that public statement by our national leaders?

I've been watching this since I was in my teens.

What allowed 9-11 is that the United States ignored attacks against our own people, including an attack against our own nation in 1993
that caused 1,000 casualties.

9-11 occurred because we ignored open declarations of war made publicaly against the US and we ignored attacks acting upon those declarations that resulted in hundreds of casuaties per attack.

Americans have been sickening for having allowed thousands of our own fellow citizens to be murdered, maimed, and kidnapped. No one, No Nation in this world has the right to speak to us about their citizens being murder by terrorists. In total deaths and casualties, we lead the world in experience over the past 25 years. I'm not so sure that you realize that.

I don't know when it first began to recieve your attention, but I've been watching it for almost 25 years now.

It was the ignoring of attacks upon Americans and American properties and our constant focusing on one thing after another "over there" that is responsible for 9-11. In short, the very nonsense you state here

Statements like that of the lower official in the State Dept after the USS Cole was bombed (when it should have NEVER have been refueling in a place like Yemen to begin with): downplaying the deaths of American sailors on the basis of the absurd reason that hundreds of Palestinians and Israelis had died on the west bank in recent years.

And let me remind you again. It is not since 9-11. It is since 1993. THAT was the FIRST major assault within the boundary of the continental US us was made against that caused upward of a thousand casualties.

It has been the failure to respond to attacks on Americans that led to 9-11, not what you state here.

It is this nonsense and lack of clarity in thought and blurring and babble about "internatinonal Terrorism" being our enemy that will be responsible for any future such assaults against us in this country. I assure you.

Never again can we close our eyes to situations outside our borders and say they are someone elses. That attitude allows the situation to spiral out of control and dead and maimed innocent people both here and abroad.

First, speak for yourself about "eyes closed."

And I've advocated isolationism no where in here.

I said that we should focus our efforts on those who have attacked us for the purpose of annihilating them.

This kind of grandiose sloganeering about "International Terrorism" and "over there" won't kill a fly, never mind a terrorist.

It most certainly will not make the world safe for anything. It will do nothing to stop our enemies. It will not bring an end to the tactic of terrorism.

You go right ahead and agonize about the rabble on the west bank, which is the Israeli's problem since they created the Palestinian Authority and approved placing Yasser Arafat in charge via the Oslo Accords, from inflicting tens of casualties per attack. OR, agonize about the Chechens inflicting hundreds all you want. . .

The totals of the dead there have not yet reached the number of Americans murdered over the course of the past 25 years.

Which is why statements like yours sicken me. People who make these grandiose kind of statements are usually very good at conceiving themselves as seeing the "big picture" but usually are the ones who don't even see our own fellow citizens in it. These statements actually seem to demonstrate it of you.

The enemies that we Americans face and who attack the United States have demonstrated their ability to now murder thousands per attack. On 9-11, the goal (almost met, but for fortunate timing) was tens of thousands.

Our enemies are in a different league entirely from those that you're moaning about here.

The Chechens are small timers and they are the Russians problem, as they've been for centuries. The same is true of the Palestinians on the West bank and Israel.

Personally, I believe the sorry Russians should get the hell of Chechnya anyway. It's not their country, they don't belong there. That's a personal opinion and one of my business. I don't advocate committing US armed forces to assist them in that. It is not our business nor is it our task or responsibility. It would be as shameful as the many UN operations we waste our people on now while our borders remain open and our nation exposed.

I spit on those kind of internationalist focused Americans.

As to our war, then the US efforts should be focused upon hunting them down and annihilating them.

Numbers really are critical when dealing with this kind of talent.

The pool isn't nearly so deep as that of the rabble on the west bank, or even in Iraq.

We're doing nothing to fight the enemies who have attacked us by fighting the rabble insurgents growing there.

By the way, Don't read anything isolationist or peacenik into that.

We created the mess in Iraq and should deal with it. This nation and its population needs to learn to take accountability for our actions and the consequences of our actions.

It was stupid to invade Iraq. Abandon it like our nation abandoned Vietnam, and we will be poured by Al Qaida all the harder. One only need read his statements to see why.

At this moment, it's not clear in the least that sufficient support will be given to our people in Iraq.

That sobering and sickening reality should be kept in mind too before speaking too lightly about extending ourselves into other nations in similiary stupid and badly planned operations.

Personally, I see nothing to be encouraged by and believe that we're in for a tough century.

And you consider this in the context of this string.

I advocate securing our borders, defending our nation and focusing our efforts on those who have attacked us for the purpose of annihilating them. In short, on what is mandated in the constitution that we all swore to defend and uphold. Not the unconstitutional, and badly conceived, world's policemen and armed job corps our armed forces are being converted into at the expense of the defense of our own citizens and our own nation.

You babble about "over there," a vague "International Terrorism" and nonsense about Checnya.

Well, if another attack comes against our nation on the scale of 9-11 while Americans are fighting the rabble in Iraq and while our borders are wide open and while extension of a trade zone (another bad policy primarily driven by an "over there" focus) and implementation of a 'job line' that will only encourage further badly regulated immigration, including illegal immigrations, along with a neo-Great Society agenda here at home that will only further illegal immigration as well in the context of these other disastrous policies being implemented by the new "compassionate" Republicans and their Democrat counterparts is the first order of importance to our 'leaders'. . . and then consider the nonsense of the attack being due to failure to focus 'over there.'

All we have done is focus on 'over there' for over 25 years now while Americans were murdered, maimed, and kidnapped. Personally, I'm sick of it. It's a bad policy and it's the real underlying mentality and the blindness responsible for 9-11.

greentracer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that Dr. Savage of the Savage Nation, Has for years been pointing out the true enemy of this country. "It is the "Enemy Within" or the liberal left that operates specifically to undermine God, country, family, and the military. They use the courts to undermine the popular will."
"The right wing conspiracy supports God, country, family, the military, and has far higher moral standards than the Left."
"The U.S. Justice Department has been using the USA Patriot Act not only to fight terrorists but also to catch child pornographers, drug traffickers, blackmailers, spies, money launderers, and even corrupt foreign leaders. Now, who would argue that any tool that can be used to trap drug traffickers and child pornographers is a bad tool?"
"America is crying for those who will defend her against the Enemy Within."
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: So how long till this happens here? Reply with quote

lthrneck wrote:
I know you've all read of the Muslims killing a bunch of school kids in Russia. Does this make you a bit nervous that Al Queada is pretty much walking across our borders by the hundreds taking spanish surnames and blending into the border towns? They are making contact with existing cells within the country who will provide money and weapons to be used in a similar manner. How long will they wait before they start doing the same thing here?

I believe what we are seeing in Russia is a current "soft target" approach taken by the Terrs. I don't know if the group of Chet's are connected to Al Queada by proof or not, but the Chet's have certainly made world news in the last week or so. What the Russkie's need to do is regard it as a major offense and mobilize their units in the Chet area and put the pressure on to localize the attention of the so-called freedom fighters.

I would not be suprised if we are not already infiltrated through both boarders. However, as long as we continue to stay on alert it may act as a deterrent of any attack on a major level.
GaryD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Terrorists Here??? Reply with quote

I advocate securing our borders, defending our nation and focusing our efforts on those who have attacked us for the purpose of annihilating them. In short, on what is mandated in the constitution that we all swore to defend and uphold. Not the unconstitutional, and badly conceived, world's policemen and armed job corps our armed forces are being converted into at the expense of the defense of our own citizens and our own nation.

Paul,
Having read some of your other posts, the paragraph I snatched above says a great deal, and is a large part of what my wife and I have argued with so many over the past couple of years. Unfortunately there are a lot of the masses with their heads up their asses.
Just so you know, I spent a year in the Near East and two in the Far East and four total in the ASA(Army Security Agency) Our work was not only in support of the Viet Nam effort but also to our National Security, which I have recently been informed of through channels is still classified and not released. I have not forgotten the Oath I took, how we were mistreated after being discharged, KERRY'S LYING to Congress and the nightmare he could create with the UN if elected.
The Swift Boat Vets have had the guts and fortitude to launch an assault to prevent another national disaster in my humble opinion, which I truely believe will be a success. This site, by their actions, has not only opened a lot of old wounds but I believe strongly will be a place for them to heal.
It is a well documented fact that almost to a man, we do not talk about that period of time, exact John(did you know I was in Viet Nam)Kerry.
My sincere hope is that after the election we can still keep the Vets united to take on the issues that you have been discussing. It is obvious from reading around the boards here that there is a tremendous amount of intelligence from large numbers of good men and women. We have been too quiet for far too long and have allowed politicians from all sides to sell us down the river.
The Borders, Illegal Aliens, National Security and the UN, I believe need serious attention after the election.
Priorities always seem to confused with Political Correctness. Politics has no damn business in securing the citizens of this country!! Since we the Vets have given in large and small, some more than others and the some the Ultimate Sacrifice, to which we owe them the most. We owe their families and children more so that they can live their lives as our Creator bestowed on all of us.
We can not be the Police of the World nor the Job Corp, as you say, but would like to add a few words.
The THREAT to the United States started a long time ago and long before the 93 bombing of the Trade Center. What has bothered me greatly for over 30 years is that I had told my wife, shortly after we married that there would be a war between us and the radical Islamists in our lifetime.
I was told that that could and would never happen. Well, the actions of the anti-war crowd and the administrations from the 60's on up gave the Extremists all the ammunition they needed. The US remained shell shocked after Viet Nam for a long time, so turn it over to the UN and diplomats. That was one joke after another, The Berlin Olympics, The Marine Barracks, Hostages in Iran, Achille Laurel, etc., and up to the last 10 years. My Blood was boiling after the attack on the USS Cole. The enormous STUPIDITY of that incident goes beyond words. Perhaps my understanding of Security and the Safety of my military comrades must be not up to the times because we had loaded weapons and our perimeters allowed no one to get close enough the do what was done from a RUBBER RAFT!!!! Where was the OUTRAGE over the 17 Sailors who gave their Lives. There wasn't any because too many here are too worried about what freebies they can get out of the never ending TILL of the Gov't., all promised by our Forked Tongue Politicians.
Recently it was in the News Media that the US launched it's first Drone to watch the Border with Mexico for the illegals running accross. Actually they were EMBARASSED into doing this because PRIVATE CITIZENS did it over a year ago with a homemade Video equipped model made with their own funds and were calling in to the Border Patrol with reports of activity!
But it doesn't end near here with the Illegals. It is estimated that 25% of the Prison population are illegal aliens and at $50,000 a year or more to keep them there at OUR EXPENSE is what is criminal.
Mixico is not our friend and is so corrupt it is a documented fact that not only Mexicans are being smuggled over the Border. That is another scarey thought.
Far too many here are dillusional and believe we need the UN and our National Security will be taken care just fine. There is no fiasco in our lifetimes, larger that the non successes of the UN. We have contributed Billions so that Millions could die. That money could have been spent here keeping all of those out who do not belong here. We are the most benevolent Nation on Earth, Thank God. No other country has taken in so many and given so much, but now to what EXPENSE. The wanton murders in the Russian School will still not resonate with most as to what is out there and what they can and will do. Most can not under stand the motives and the mind set that these extremists possess, nor do they know their history, which is fanning the flames towards their goals.
The best estimates are that only 10% of the WORLD'S MUSLIMS are members of these extremist sects of ISLAM. That amounts to give or take, about 1,500,000 that are out there and want to kill you and me and all of our families. Now if this is true, HOW MANY of the 1.5 Mil. are living here in the USA, just waiting for the signal to explode!!! Our Liberal,want to be CIC, John(Flush Me)Kerry, wants to beg for other EU Countries to forgive us and take us back so we can have more dialogue with all and find out WHY THEY DO NOT LIKE US. SCREW THEM.
I'm with you. If you mess with US, hurt one of US or even threaten US, we will find you and insure that you are a Martyr, Burnt Toast. If anyone complains, who cares.
It is so bad in some of OUR Urban Areas that residents are banning together to "Take Back Their Streets". That does need to be done but the picture is much larger and can not be ignored.
Paul, don't loose faith, we are strong although most times I wonder what the hell happened after 9/11. Memories for too many are far to short. We must stay on course, knowing that all Battles are won by concentrating the effort one objective at a time. I believe that if we do not follow this course and demand dramatic changes in Border Control, Immigration Policies, Illegal Expulsion and the removal of the UN, the USA will go down in flames.
As I said in the beginning, God Bless the Swifties for waking so many up from a 35 year sleep. Let all of us help those who need to heal their wounds so we can fall in together, more united than ever before, and
TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Washington needs to know that it can no longer be business as usual. We elected officials to represent US, but that no longer seems to be the reason that they are there. We are the stupid ones for allowing them to continue believing that they are smarter than we are and will always have our best interests in their hearts and souls. Kerry and a lot of his "Brothers" in the Senate have done nothing in over 20 YEARS, except maybe more Social Programs, and wasted money for Foreign Aid and other nonsense. But again, what does that say about us??? We allowed this to continue and they know it!
The saying is, "Once a Soldier, Always a Soldier", and on being discharged, the oath to UPHOLD and DEFEND our Country was not recinded. Therefore I believe that we are still responsible to stand up for what is right and just for our fellow citizens. We are a group of special people but just don't know it. We are from all walks of life, all levels of education, all fields of careers and expertise, and experiances uncountable. WE WERE THE BEST, History can not deny it. Put us all back together so we can insure the USA forever remains the BEST!
NO MORE LIARS/ LAWYERS in Washington DC is a good start.

USASA
GatorVet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad I read all of your forum entries and realize that our borders are easily crossed by anyone who wants to do us harm.

On my flight home from San Diego last November the ex-WalMart greeters hired by TSA gave extreme scrutiny to a Marine PFC traveling in uniform, an older woman with a European accent and myself, a Reservist traveling home from Annual Training. None of the three mentioned above look very Middle Eastern. At the same time several Arabic looking people just walked through. It seems like TSA searches the most unlikely travelers to avoid legal action from the ACLU and plump up their stats.

The TSA does a PC job in looking for terrorists at the airports. If LTJG Kerry takes over it can only get worse & more PC. We can't offend ANYONE.
Rick Schmidt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Second Amendment = The Origanal Home Land Security!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: