SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I agree with bin Laden
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: I agree with bin Laden Reply with quote

bin Laden said: "The security of the American people does not lie with Bush or Kerry, or Al Quaida. It is in the hands of the American people."

bin Laden needs to substitute "American military" for "American people" and he will have it nailed.

"The security of the American people does not lie with Bush or Kerry or Al Quaida. It is in the hands of the American military."

So true, binny baby. And they will get you, sooner or later.

In the meantime, the American people will re-elect George W. Bush, since he understands that, and Kerry does not.

In the meantime, bin Laden: Shouldn't you be in Paris, peeling grapes for Yasser?
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that Kerry knows for sure that Osama is alive he will probably arrange some kind of secret meeting with him to discuss the terms of a peace agreement between Al Queda and the USA.

You think I'm kidding don't you? NOPE.

I WOULD NOT put it past him.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey, Ina, I think it is absolutely possible. He will probably announce he will be sending Clinton, Berger, Carter and Jesse Jackson to hammer out the agreement with Bin Laden in a Paris whore house.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh Jessie Jackson for sure
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Oh hey, Ina, I think it is absolutely possible. He will probably announce he will be sending Clinton, Berger, Carter and Jesse Jackson to hammer out the agreement with Bin Laden in a Paris whore house.

I can just see the scenario. Clinton and Jesse go for the girls, Sandy tries to hide their panties in his boxers and Carter sits in the corner and prays they don't get caught with their britches down.

We're joking about this, but I'm serious. Did anyone ever think he would go to Paris to meet with the enemy during the Vietnam War?? The thought of it was probably outrageous back then too. But he did it....and was blatant about it. The man has a traitorous heart. If he thought for a minute that it would give him some political coin he would do it in a heartbeat.....and America be damned.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: History lesson Reply with quote

There are four dates in history that few of us have heard of, but that are very important to what is going on in the world today: Battle of Tours in 732; the retreat from Avignon in 737; Battle of Granada in 1492; and the unsuccesful seige of Vienna in 1529. The West may have considered them victories, to the other side they were only skirmishes in a much longer war that continues today. Bin Laden understands this - I'm sure candidate Kerry doesn't!
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you are serious, Tizzy. I am dead serious also. I just handle the insanity with humor, otherwise I really would lose it. But are you sure Carter would be praying in a corner, and not helping stuff panties in Bergers boxers? And I always figured Berger for more of the whitey-tightey type.

Let me think: Berger. Boxers or briefs...boxers or briefs...Berger.... Fat, soft, dumpy guy, probably has a big fatt butt....boxers? Briefs? Well, I don't know what kind of underwear Berger would wear, but I do know I have just put myself out of the mood for several days. I hate that when that happens. Especially on a weekend.

Alright, I gotta go for that run I have been threatening myself with, before I do more damage to my fragile psyche.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would bet Berger wears briefs, you can't stuff papers and documents down boxers, they would fall out. The ultimate nightmare would be Berger in a thong.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: History lesson Reply with quote

air_vet wrote:
There are four dates in history that few of us have heard of, but that are very important to what is going on in the world today: Battle of Tours in 732; the retreat from Avignon in 737; Battle of Granada in 1492; and the unsuccesful seige of Vienna in 1529. The West may have considered them victories, to the other side they were only skirmishes in a much longer war that continues today. Bin Laden understands this - I'm sure candidate Kerry doesn't!

Yep your totally correct. If Kerry were to get elected our job will be that much tougher not far down the road.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KIMMY, you're always sharp as a tack!

Crying or Very sad But, honey, you forgot one very important element of the delegation Crying or Very sad

How could you leave out our one--and---only

AL SHADY SHARPTON
{the biggest NY crook ever walked into a black church}
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about you but I got the impression that Bin Laden is becoming very desperate. He appears to be appealing to the American People to get GW Bush of his a--.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Kerry does try to set up a meeting with UBL. I think Kerry would look 1000% better if he did not have a head.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

History repeats itself. This would be the fourth time John Kerry has committed Treason. Heresy is a treasonous act against the Catholic Church.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocssparky101:

I'm missing something: meeting with NV/VC in 1971, heresy, and the hypothetical bin Laden meeting. That's 3. What did I miss?
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you remember the Seinfeld episode where Kramer comes up with the "manbra"? Berger probably wears a "mangirdle"--not only does it hold up his flabby butt, it also keeps the documents safely stuffed down his pants. Shoot, probably half the State Dept wears them. No matter who is in the White House.

I agree with you, OCSparky. Even though I know I am not suppossed to, because it is NOT NICE and I am trying to stay out of hell (see other thread)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: