SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now on Drudge - Kerry Cheated??? (debates)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you all, I've been working on this all day! and I'm glad you haven't given up on my crazy persistence. I have one more thing out that needs confirming. Keep your fingers and toes crossed;) Not that I would know what to do next? But I'm sure I'd have some help!

Kimberly
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
Hey you all, I've been working on this all day! and I'm glad you haven't given up on my crazy persistence. I have one more thing out that needs confirming. Keep your fingers and toes crossed;) Not that I would know what to do next? But I'm sure I'd have some help!

Kimberly

Looking forward, Kimberly!!
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep watching and watching that video that shows him from the side. His right hand is down low. I did the edge effect on a still from that position and it clearly shows he has something in his right hand. His fisted hand is wrapped around it. Then you see a flurry of action down there just before he turns toward the podium. ACK ACK I hate this man!!!
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Quote:
Candidates can take notes with the paper, pens and pencils they prefer, but they must submit them beforehand to debate commission staffers, who will place them on the podium.

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS

Last edited by oasis on Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, if I've missed something, ya'll holler, cause I haven't slept since yesterday...I know....

What we have so far:

1) Kerry takes white piece of paper out of his jacket pocket, places it on the podium and unfolds it. (this is what we've seen, no confirmation)

2) Kerry proceeds to pick up his handy dandy white pen provided by the debate commission and writes, or pretends to write.

3) Kerry, does continue to use the white pen until....

4) Thanks to azpatriot, who has rewatched his own tape of the 'live' fox coverage, "he switches to the black pen almost a whole half an hour into the debate, at least thats when he appears to wip it out."

So, if this is correct, the photo that fox used or was provided was not from the beginning of the debate, but approximately 1/2 hour into the debate.

I don't want to get tooo excited, but can you hear me hollering HELP all the way from OHIO? Now what?

Please don't be afraid to 'burst my bubble', if anyone sees any holes that need fixing, any advice, anything, like I said, I'm sleep deprived....

Kimberly
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot, azpatriots contribution to #1 as well:

Whatever the thing was that he wiped out at the beggening is rectangular, thin and white colored, he pulls it out while nodding his head with this big grin on his face. Then lay's it on the podium and looks to be flattening it out. I didn't even notice him do it untill I heard of it later and went back and watched my tape and sure enough kaboom there it is.

My sincere thanks to az who has been so very busy, but remembered my much earlier request and took the time to watch the tape.

Kimberly
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I please say one more thing, even if nothing comes of this, I am grateful to each of you for all your efforts and supporting something I started even though you don't know squat about me. It is sooo much appreciated!

Hugs to all of you!

Kimberly
SWVTsupporter
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He appears to pull the pen out at 2min 10 seconds and the first time it can be seen clearly is at 5min 27 seconds. This is on the C-Span Podium watch video.

Last edited by SWVTsupporter on Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here to post that all the quote from me by kimbery are true!

I've jsut been kind of busy in a little creative sense Very Happy
If you use it and have any problem importing just pm me Cool
I would like to also thank user sround for his suggestions in helping me with this.

The Pajamahadeen strikes again
krodgr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
I know, I'm relentless, but when my gut tells me something, especially something isn't right, I trust my instincts. I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your effort to help!

I read many sites (rarely post except at FreeRepublic) and you are not alone in your drive for the truth.

From what I've read on many sites, many of those who missed it live and have only studied the videos are willing to give in. However, those who saw it with their own 'lying eyes' say no way! Too many people (my hubby included) remember him taking something out and unfolding it...these people won't forget!
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want to know how he got something into his right hand between the time he shook hands with the President and when he is seen with something in his right hand as he reaches into his jacket with his left. Is his left hand visible as he shakes hands? Does he have something in it? Does he transfer something as he goes to the podium?
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone could point me in the right direction here, I'd like to help. I recorded the debate from FOX News on a DVD-R. It should be pretty good quality (perhaps better than the C-Span). I would like to post in on my website to offer another place to view the portion where he removes the object from his jacket. Problem is, I dont know what program or what needs to be done to transfer it to my computer. The DVD-R isnt recognized by my laptop. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this from a DVD-R into a MPG on my computer so I can post it to a website of mine?

If you dont think this will help any please let me know too (I know the C-SPAN coverage is pretty good)!
Cheyenne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone...Brit Hume is going to talk about what Kerry took out of his pocket again tonight. I hope it is the truth this time!
Cheyenne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys it was just a Jay Leno skit!
But leading up to it Brit Hume said it was all obvious to everyone at Fox News that it was a pen. BS!! I know what I saw at the first part of the debate and it was not a pen!
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
If someone could point me in the right direction here, I'd like to help. I recorded the debate from FOX News on a DVD-R. It should be pretty good quality (perhaps better than the C-Span). I would like to post in on my website to offer another place to view the portion where he removes the object from his jacket. Problem is, I dont know what program or what needs to be done to transfer it to my computer. The DVD-R isnt recognized by my laptop. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this from a DVD-R into a MPG on my computer so I can post it to a website of mine?

If you dont think this will help any please let me know too (I know the C-SPAN coverage is pretty good)!

Try this program: Turbine Video

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 28 of 32

Jump to: